Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Use cosmic rank up or save it

gsil6374gsil6374 Posts: 440 ★★★
edited June 3 in Strategy and Tips

I have a free cosmic rank up I got from 7.2, but that my strongest class. Should I just save it or use it on Venom? I don’t think he brings anything better than what I already have. Not sure
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,027 ★★★★★
    I'll use it on venom.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,203 ★★★★
    Your cosmic roster is pretty stacked as it is, but personally I love venom a lot I use him all over the place. I also have corvus, Cgr, and medusa at rank 5 but I probably use venom more than the rest of them. So I'd say it's worth it
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 1,024 ★★★★
    Do you have a good evade-counter for all of those annoying Spider-People? If not, Venom is a really good alternative. If you do, and you've done the Variants where he shines (which I suspect you have, given where you are in the game), then maybe wait.
  • gsil6374gsil6374 Posts: 440 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

Do you have a good evade-counter for all of those annoying Spider-People? If not, Venom is a really good alternative. If you do, and you've done the Variants where he shines (which I suspect you have, given where you are in the game), then maybe wait.

I have Killmonger, Falcon and Corvus with the Proxima synergy. All rank 5, except Proxima and yeah, I did all but the last two variants of villain and hero.