**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking For AQ focussed Ally, AW chilled

I have not played Map 7 AQ yet, but want to start playing Map7 AQ and getting experience there. Need resources too rank champs, especially 6*'s to R3.

I am a quick study and will make sure I do my part when it comes to my path in AQ.

My prestige needs work, it's 10231

I have resources to rank 3 5*'s to R5, or 2 6*'s to R2. 5* awakening gems and sig stones, if I need to up it. With the right champs, I should be able to bump it a bit.

Comments

• ObHanObHan Posts: 20

• OXQ81OXQ81 Posts: 311
    Hey bro still looking? If yes u can check me in game at oxq. We going for map7x5. If interest you, add me via line at oxq81 to chat further.
    Found alliance

Thanx for all the interest, already joined an Alliance.
    Looking for Map 7 Alliance. I do not have extensive Map7 experience, but have played it with master mods. Have Map 6 experience with Epic Mods. Something like 66677 will work for me. Need resources too rank champs, especially 6*'s to R3.

I am a quick study and will make sure I do my part when it comes to my path in AQ.

My prestige needs work, it's 10231

I have resources to rank 3 5*'s to R5, or 2 6*'s to R2. 5* awakening gems and sig stones, if I need to up it. With the right champs, I should be able to bump it a bit.
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    My alliance might fit the bill. We're pretty chill. Full of veterans running running 3 BGs of 100% AQ Map 6x5, no mods, top 800 and finish super early without drama. We have a very relaxed strategy for War. Hit me up on LINE if you're interested.

LINE: jessetrippe

Alliance found. Thanx