**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Keys of secondary quest

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
We must use a key per week or we can keep 4 keys for the last week of the secondary event?

Comments

• TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

So, the Gate Keys are just in the Solo Objectives. Whenever you complete the Solo Objective to get the Key, then it's all yours to keep for later, or use immediately. :)

Completion reward for grandmaster gunlet is not received after completing the quest
  • Zeft5araZeft5ara Posts: 16
    Do these entries reset every week?
    Meaning am i able to do heroic 7 times then higher difficulty 7 times etc and then everything resets on the next floor?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★

It's weird cos I just fought the main boss 4 times now n I just have 1 key

Ditto. I gotta go find the forum posts now to see if there is a daily limit or something. Fought legendary twice and then tried a lower difficulty band haven't gotten any other keys since the first one.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Because the next objective is for next week's quest
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

So, the Gate Keys are just in the Solo Objectives. Whenever you complete the Solo Objective to get the Key, then it's all yours to keep for later, or use immediately. :)

Do the rifts reset daily?
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    Each week, a new Rift Quest will become available to you. Week 5 is a spare for you all to finish content.

Schedule:
    Week 1 (06/02): LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - MAIN FLOOR
    Week 2 (06/09): LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - BASEMENT
    Week 3 (06/16): LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - CATACOMBS
    Week 4 (06/23): LANGURIAN CASTLE RIFTS - MAUSOLEUM

Entry Limit:
    You will be subject to the entry limit for each week’s Quest, per Difficulty.
    Seven (7) per week, per Difficulty

Note: If you quit half way through, you will lose that entry. The entry limit will not be refunded
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Does the Main Floor for example, vanishes the week after? Can I wait untill all the floors appear to do 7x4 fights all in one day?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Does the Main Floor for example, vanishes the week after? Can I wait untill all the floors appear to do 7x4 fights all in one day?

Yes it disappears in a week. Finish the rounds in this week.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★

Because the next objective is for next week's quest
    Yeah thanks I completely missed that tiny detail in the description
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    4 keys doesn’t seem a lot all things considered. It’s a shame there aren’t a couple available in the special arena.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    If it’s like any of the other rifts they will sell a few keys towards the end of the event
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    so basically save your 4 keys for the last week and do the one that has the best rewards
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    Do we know that the last week has better rewards than the first week?
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★

Can someone please clarify whether the max number of runs is 7 per week, or per day?

Per week
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    mbrace said:

Do we know that the last week has better rewards than the first week?