**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Um the new castle rift quest is bugged, i think

Uh hi its me again um i think i found a bug with the new castle rift side quest i was doing master and i had done 1 epic and 1 heroic and from memory 6 master and i was replaying master until it hopefully didnt say replay anymore and after 6 master in quest replays i figured might as well check how many more master attempts i had left i didnt figure out how many i did until i count how many iron cage crystal shards i had after the 2000 i got from the defeat hulk objective earlier but thats besides the poit after i went back to quests the attempt numbers all went back to 7/7 i dont know if its a visual glitch or its actually back to 7/7 and you can do it infinitely my in game name is diablos-44.

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Thanks for letting us know. We're looking into this!
  • mupettmupett Posts: 2
    Yeah i have the same issue. It did reset to 7 on all difficulties.
  • Mert418Mert418 Posts: 2
    The rifts didn't reset on me but the main question did. I had gotten through Master chapters one and two and now it shows I haven't competed either. Bummed because I used energy refills too.
  • Mert418Mert418 Posts: 2
    Mert418 said:

The rifts didn't reset on me but the main question did. I had gotten through Master chapters one and two and now it shows I haven't competed either. Bummed because I used energy refills too.

Update: I was wrong it was uncollected I had done and then seemed to reset. But when I clicked into the first chapter to start over it took me to chapter three so it seems like it is just a visual bug and that my progress is in tact.