**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Completion reward for grandmaster gunlet

Well I completed all 4 paths of grandmaster gunlet in one run but did not get an email of completion rewards

Comments

• Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Wait you did the entire quest? Who'd you use?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★

Well I completed all 4 paths of grandmaster gunlet in one run but did not get an email of completion rewards

All 4 paths in an hour dont think so lol
  • Options
    TalharajpootTalharajpoot Posts: 381 ★★

Wait you did the entire quest? Who'd you use?

Unit man with rank3 corvus,doom and rank2 guilty 2099
  • Options
    Bendy said:

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

Interesting though with healths thought it be longer than an hour
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    I don't understand, if u have to revive your corvus again and again than it would have taken even more time.....
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

I don't understand, if u have to revive your corvus again and again than it would have taken even more time.....

No it just means he could dump charges without trying to play conservative.
  • Options

I didn't use corvus a lot
  • Options
    DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    @Talharajpoot did you notice a bug with korg? Gauss warp can’t be decreased with Korg being shock immune, and flux dispersal did not decrease with a heavy.
  • Options
    Hey @Talharajpoot thanks for pointing this out but unfortunately we are unable to assist with account related issues here on the forums, if you could please submit a ticket into support here, that'd help a lot!
This discussion has been closed.