**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When do we get the Scarlet Witch for the Sigle signup for the monthh

Hey Guys when do we get the new Scarlet Witch for the Sigle sign-up, for the month. Kabam said we would get the New Scarlet Witch does anyone knows when we should get it this month.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    June 7th. IF you renew on or after June 7th. if your renewal is after June 7th, then you'll get her whenever you renew again.
  • America_151America_151 Posts: 10
    cool thank you
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    You will usually be reminded within 15 days that it's going to expire so you can time it accordingly and renew on the 7th
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I dont think any of the information that has been provided in this post is accurate.

June 7th. IF you renew on or after June 7th. if your renewal is after June 7th, then you'll get her whenever you renew again.

Where do they say this is the case?
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★

"Activating the Summoner's Sigil..."

And where does it say that when you renew you get her again?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

And where does it say that when you renew you get her again?
    In the ingame mail it reads “if you currently have an active summoners sigil, you will receive your scarlet witch on your next purchase after the 7th”
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    It was all in the in-game email.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    Somewhat of a pain because I just renewed mine, but dems da brakes.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Somewhat of a pain because I just renewed mine, but dems da brakes.

That's what July is for
  • America_151America_151 Posts: 10
    well I renewed on the first of the month and still not got her yet
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    you had to renew after the 7th at 1000 PDT.
  • I renewed my sigil an have scarlet witch showing up. How do I obtain the sigil credits?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Is there an actual mod thread/post which actually gives details of how the sigil works?

To be honest I'm quite keen to pay and get it, but I'm not going in blind and being disappointed.

There is a 4 / 5 / 6 star option in the Black ISO store to purchase with some sort of tokens, but I have no idea how you get the tokens, and if I was to pay for the sigil, how likely is it I would actually collect the required amount of tokens?

A link/reply from a mod would be much appreciated :smile:
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

Is there an actual mod thread/post which actually gives details of how the sigil works?

To be honest I'm quite keen to pay and get it, but I'm not going in blind and being disappointed.

There is a 4 / 5 / 6 star option in the Black ISO store to purchase with some sort of tokens, but I have no idea how you get the tokens, and if I was to pay for the sigil, how likely is it I would actually collect the required amount of tokens?

You can see the costs and you can see the weekly objective regardless of if you have sigil or not. Grab a calculator and divide cost of the character by the tokens earned. There ya go
    No_oneuk said:

You can see the costs and you can see the weekly objective regardless of if you have sigil or not. Grab a calculator and divide cost of the character by the tokens earned. There ya go
    By Weekly Objective do you mean the Solo Event 'Test of the Cavalier'?

There is only 6 tokens available in that event, is that literally all that is available?

Even the 4 star SW costs 32 tokens, so it would take nearly 6 weeks just to get that.

If that is actually the case then that is me completely out! lol I'm not pay 2 months worth of Sigil for a 4 star hero which will hardly ever get used. And if I wanted to save for the 5 star it would be 3 months and £30! lmao

Online games, certainly not just MCoC, really don't live in the real world when it comes to the concept of the value of money.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,370 ★★★★★

No_oneuk said:

There is only 6 tokens available in that event, is that literally all that is available?

Even the 4 star SW costs 32 tokens, so it would take nearly 6 weeks just to get that.

If that is actually the case then that is me completely out! lol I'm not pay 2 months worth of Sigil for a 4 star hero which will hardly ever get used. And if I wanted to save for the 5 star it would be 3 months and £30! lmao

Online games, certainly not just MCoC, really don't live in the real world when it comes to the concept of the value of money.
    Dont buy the 4 star version as u get her for free when u buy sigil, but as u get 6 a week just save for 5 or 6 star will take months but no rng involved its pretty good
    edited June 2021
    Bendy said:

No_oneuk said:

Dont buy the 4 star version as u get her for free when u buy sigil, but as u get 6 a week just save for 5 or 6 star will take months but no rng involved its pretty good
    I'll probably get my head bitten off by those who spend a huge amount of money on gaming, but it would take 3 months of the sigil to earn the tokens for a 5 star, and that would be £30.

For 1 in game character, that then needs all the resources to rank up and become relevant in the game, after waiting and saving tokens for 3 months, I don't find that appealing AT ALL.

PS, I do like your point that it doesn't involve RNG so that could appeal to some. But for me that cost, and time waiting element is ludicrous for 1 character.