**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How'd you guys get through the blade in eq 2.1?

Just need some help

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Warlock
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 ★★
    Warlock, Archangel, I also took White Magneto with the team for the passive parry.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    AA with White Mags synergy. And keep throwing L1.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I always tried to make sure I was firing off my special before the timer went off, that way he gains no power.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I did it with Archangel. Was quite easy. And I since I have Guardian in my team most of the times, I don't mind pushing him to an SP2, will probably have to take 3-4 of the bullets in block.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    If you aren't lucky enough to have a duped AA, G2099 is a slow but steady option.

Parry heavy to keep combo shield, cancel flux dispersal and reduce Lifecycle. SP1 spam to keep his energy down and avoid power alternator.

Right before he gets to 1% health either have a SP1 ready or push for SP2 for heal reversal if power alternator timer allows it
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Heavies to make lifecycle node recharge timer more slower. I used Silver surfer here as he can go unblockable sp2 at the requirement of having three unique buffs. When I have three unique buffs I do an heavy and then an sp2, but only all that when blade is at 10% HP threshold. Then it’s easy because the doing heavy to deactivate lifecycle node and then an sp2 that the unblockable buff take care of the rest.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Apocalypse wasnt bad. With Cable, SP1 spam demolished him
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Corner-Heavy Champs. Preferably with heal block.

I mostly just use Torch with pre-fight 'cause it's fun. HB is another good option, I guess. Doctopus too. You can use most champs once you figure the method.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    *insert quake meme here*
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Any champ can do it .. i used Apoc on main and Longshot on mini ... Longshot was much faster ..

Bait his sp1 and evade all .. can't block any part of the specials ..

When he is low, heavy and wait for this shield to go into cooldown and then launch specials ... your special is also unblockable

What variant LS you used?
  • Options
    Was525Was525 Posts: 98
    Why are people having issues with this. I did it with guilly 2099 and warlock no problem
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    whats his nodes i havent checked it yet someone @ me
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Heavies and projectile sp1 as he gets up makes it very easy and gets around all the mechanics. Used sorcerer myself. Imagine domino would wreck it.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    g2099 - did the whole path and boss
  • Options
    JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Easy, you build your special 1, then parry and heavy attack follow by special 1, if you take a champion with projectile based attack is more easy, I used BWCV for cavalier. Don't try launch special 2 because the node, trust me you don't want face blade's special 2.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ramped G2099 annihilates him. Power drain L1 comes in handy and with Wags prefight u can always parry.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    AA bled him out
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Options
    Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    When in doubt, bleed them out. AA
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 846 ★★★★
    Lots of possible counters. Don't find it fun though and didn't enjoy that at all - Lifecycle is one of those nodes that just aren't enjoyable to play against.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    fight and get him to 10% health or little low, then try to parry, as you as you parry hit heavy and then immediately go for your specials (preferably 2 or 3)

Remember don't even wait for a sec after heavy, as soon as you hit heavy, immediately go for special
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

I did it with Archangel. Was quite easy. And I since I have Guardian in my team most of the times, I don't mind pushing him to an SP2, will probably have to take 3-4 of the bullets in block.

You can't block his specials
    I agree, but probably the AAR shutdown perforatory? Or whatever the node that makes specials unblockable?
    Nevertheless, such a Situation never occurred. I just told it, without thinking about that node.

My bad, my apologies.