**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Double Vision?

I currently have a 4 Star Vision Age Of Ultron duped. Do I need to “save” for the classic Vision when he is offered next or is one Vision enough for game play? Thx!

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Xillyman wrote: »
    I currently have a 4 Star Vision Age Of Ultron duped. Do I need to “save” for the classic Vision when he is offered next or is one Vision enough for game play? Thx!

Classic Vision is far better, but it really depends on what your goals are. If you need a poison immune, bleed immune then there are better champs for that like Iceman. If you need a pure power drainer that does not require a lot of effort then you want a duped Classic Vision. Unless you have a tech awakening gem though I do not think saving for him is worth it.
  • I don’t get it, is he rare and hard to get?
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    ragnarok_ wrote: »
    I don’t get it, is he rare and hard to get?

Classic Vision has only been offered a few times at this point. He is rare but he is not god tier as there are a lot of other good options out there that offer similar advantages that he offers.
  • TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Both Visions were better when they got the benefit of Willpower, but Kabam took that away from the robots.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I've had Vision AoU for ages, he's a great power control champ. Classic Vision is also good, but really just for collection factor. His sig ability is nice.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    K1lltastic wrote: »
    I've had Vision AoU for ages, he's a great power control champ. Classic Vision is also good, but really just for collection factor. His sig ability is nice.

OG vision is better than AOU vision
    You gain power without making contact, and the fact that you synthesize roughly 1.5 bars right at the start of the fight is very essential in some situations.

However what benefits AOU vision is the fact that he does not cost units/$$$ and at max sig its roughly 128% power exhange with his sp2 (100% drain + 28% steal)
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    OG vision is the only character that starts with a bar of power when duped so he can quickly get a heal block, can stop magik from ever getting a limbo etc.... in the hands of a skilled player he is god tier. he last sold for 4k units best purchase i ever made in the game
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    OG vision is probably the best AW offensive champ in the game.. if that's not god tier I'm not sure what is. He's the answer to virtually every debuff node there is.