**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gaunlet t5cc selector conondrum...urgent help

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

So this is my 6* roaster

This is my t5cc stash....
Now currently i have warlock, professor x and terrax at rank 3.....i'm super close to forming another mutant t5cc...i'm just confused what should i choose between skill/tech/mutant ....i only want to choose skill for nick fury ofcourse i dont have him right now but i got the skill awakning gem for him....tech i want to choose for guilly generally i dont use her but she's always in my team for aq and she is definitely awesome..... mutants i got tons of options like red mags,cable, colassus so 2 mutant t5cc wont be bad...!!! Can you guys help me which 2 25% and 1 t5cc selector should i choose??

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'd do 25% mutant.
    25% cosmic
    1 full tech.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Do a full tech.

Two mystic would get you awfully close to a rank 3 Tigra, but part of a mutant and part of a cosmic form them…

Only thing I’m 1000% positive about is the full tech
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

Do a full tech.

Two mystic would get you awfully close to a rank 3 Tigra, but part of a mutant and part of a cosmic form them…

Naah i dont want to rank 3 tigra yet as have not yet mastered her and havent used her even that much....but thing is i dont have currently any champ worthy cosmic 😂😂
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Do a full tech.

Naah i dont want to rank 3 tigra yet as have not yet mastered her and havent used her even that much....but thing is i dont have currently any champ worthy cosmic 😂😂
    Mhm. Two skills gets you less than 25% away from stealthy (even if you are waiting for Nick)
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Full tech
    25% mutant
    25% skill
    Unduped Colossus isn't the play, and there's no point rushing the skill catalyst if you're waiting on fury
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Full tech
  • Options
    Param1988Param1988 Posts: 61
    I would go with
    1. Full Mutant (considering your mutant 6*s)
    2. 25% Skill
    3. 25% mystic