**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster Gauntlet team.

Olex13Olex13 Posts: 22
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Good day guys, here’s the team I’m planning to take for GM gauntlet challenge, your advices, opinions are highly appreciated.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    I think you'll do just fine. Warlock for Sasquatch's regen?? And Aegon ramped for Void?
  • Options
    how does falcon do for korg?
  • Options

he should do fine. he's just a regular Korg with Mix Master and that weird shock node.
  • Options

I think you'll do just fine. Warlock for Sasquatch's regen?? And Aegon ramped for Void?

That’s the plan, I’m still deciding, should I switch Falcon with Archangel?
  • Options

he should do fine. he's just a regular Korg with Mix Master and that weird shock node.
    ive never taken that fight, have any videos?
  • Options

I was thinking Magneto for Korg and AA for random fights
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★

I did the fight yesterday with Falcon. He did good, but not great. I'm used to using Falcon for mix master Korg in AW (node 23) with 100% solos, but Gauntlet attack values are so high that the chip damage from blocking adds up fast. I had to do more intercepting than usual, and it's a long Korg fight with the 800-900k health pool. Expect a few revives, but it's manageable.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    From what I have been seeing, Magneto isn't a good option for Korg because the node (Gauss Warp) increases block penetration, which might not be the best for Magneto's parry heavy playstyle.
  • Options
    Olex13 said:

I was thinking Magneto for Korg and AA for random fights
    I wouldn't use Mags ... I did and he didn't do much at all.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Olex13 said:

I've seen some people say AA did a lot of damage throughout the Gauntlet so that wouldn't be bad. If you can ramp up Aegon prior to Korg, then you could use Aegon there since you'd lose Falcon.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

Olex13 said:

I've seen some people say AA did a lot of damage throughout the Gauntlet so that wouldn't be bad. If you can ramp up Aegon prior to Korg, then you could use Aegon there since you'd lose Falcon.
    @DeaconVelvet aegon works on korg