Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 7.2.6 Flare/Crit Resistance

An armor up buff gets converted into a true strike buff ignoring all resistance, physical, energy, and critical, but champions don't crit AT ALL and the degeneratation eats up 3 of my champs on the 1st fight. I feel This has to be a bug. Some clarity would be appreciated. Thanx

Comments

• Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Warlock, Venom, And Colossus
  • Options
    But it says the true strike ignores resistance so shouldn't Critical resistance be included? And if not then that should be clarified by kabam
  • Options
    edited June 2021

Armor, Resistance, auto block and evade. They are seperate and notice the resistances are plural meaning not JUST armor
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

I went and read the nodes again and they have a crit resistance node and true Strike doesn't ignore that

I found the best counter is actually nullifying the nodes...Claire Voyant is Key.. Sp2 Regeneration is delicious with flare node
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,775 ★★★★★
    I used Nick Fury personally.
    DoT that don't rely on crits to be proc, or don't deal either physical or energy damage work great