**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Msg pop up but no bounty mission...

Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
Had this come up but there is no mission available....
52224irat0wq.png

Comments

• Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You need to wait until someone triggers it ...
    I thought thats wat must have happened for this to pop up...
    Cus it wasnt there originally but popped at some point
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    That is it being triggered, otherwise it wouldn't randomly pop up
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I just got a Notification but it's not in the Event Quest Menu.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Same. Got pop up, got out of game notification on android, like energy full type thing, but no event that I can find.
    So then where is the bounty mission????
    This is not cool...
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I had that pop to but nothing happened, I hit fight and it took me to the fight section but there was no bounty mission and it was still there for a little while and is gone now so I'm assuming it expired.

If you want to take things out of other games make sure you actually implement them properly because it seems like people found one but we just couldn't join it and it's gone now.

Honestly new update, every new quest, every new challenge you seem to bungle badly likely because you don't have actual testers considering how many issues you've already created today.

If it's an issue then fix it soon, because this is just riddciloulss at this point, make sure things run like they should before pushing an update or making changes.
  • Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    Had the same issue. Even got 100 5* shards but in the end it says someone else in my alliance had started the mission. I'm so confused.
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    Pretty sure this pop up is there just to explain what the bounty missions actually are. Once someone triggers a test of valor, you'll see it in the alliance tab & also at the top of the screen while you're in global or alliance chat
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    It was just to explain. We did it when member of our ally found it in event an hour later
  • Nothing yet for my alliance. This is stupid.
  • Had the same message. Any idea when it will be fixed.
  • Hey All,

That is just the information pop-up for Tests of Valor. When a new Test of Valor is activated, it will look like this:

fy58te1kskqm.png

Then the bottom of the Information screen will show who activated it, and how many participants have completed a Test of Valor.
  • dolann__dolann__ Posts: 98
    edited November 2017
    Someone if your alliance needs to get 150k (complete the heroic quest) to initiate the quest
    6fv0837d9tnn.png
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I had that pop to but nothing happened, I hit fight and it took me to the fight section but there was no bounty mission and it was still there for a little while and is gone now so I'm assuming it expired.

If you want to take things out of other games make sure you actually implement them properly because it seems like people found one but we just couldn't join it and it's gone now.

Honestly new update, every new quest, every new challenge you seem to bungle badly likely because you don't have actual testers considering how many issues you've already created today.

If it's an issue then fix it soon, because this is just riddciloulss at this point, make sure things run like they should before pushing an update or making changes.

Are you crazy? You want them to do things right? Shame on you....
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    Honestly I'm confused, we have already had a few member hit over 150k valor. Myself included and a bounty mission still absent become active
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Yeah we have had over half hit 150k of Valor and nothing popped up, feels so annoying!

Our chances of hitting it again will be slimmer too now, if 15x 150k Valor can't get it started it's super bugged or programmed poorly
  • Still nothing for our alliance.
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
    I have seen that now...
  • We had 1 pop up..but haven’t gotten one again and a lot of ppl have been finishing quests and getting a lot of valor..when will a 2nd pop up, or is it broke