**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When do you guys think Black Panther Civil War is getting buffed?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
Hopefully he is the overhaul this month

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    When Kabam wants lol
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Eventually
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

ouch, sorry about the pull

nah I pulled him months ago. Back to back black panther og and black panther cw lol.
    Reason I was asking for when his buff is coming is because I heard someone(maybe Kabam John?) said that both black panthers and miles morales were getting overhauls.

Im hoping his overhaul is in july so I can r3 him as a 6 star instead of waiting
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    I don't want him buffed.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I pulled OGBP some months back, the next month he was buffed, and he seemed nice after the buff too.
    Now, I pulled BPCW a week back.... :D
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    I would like winter soldier buff... We already have one buffed BP so the community can wait for some time...
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★
    AGYAAT said:

I would like winter soldier buff... We already have one buffed BP so the community can wait for some time...

we already have 3 buffed champions so the community can wait for some more time for the next buffs
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Miles is next
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Miles is next

we actually don’t know if he’s next month or not
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    He's not horrible as it stands but no word on when his buff is coming although it IS coming.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I want BPCW to be an upper level buff. BP is one of the coolest characters in the Marvel universe (imo ofcourse), so I'd like to see him hang up there with NF.

At the very least, high damage and very high utility.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Early June.

oh wait...
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★

ouch, sorry about the pull

nah I pulled him months ago. Back to back black panther og and black panther cw lol.
    Reason I was asking for when his buff is coming is because I heard someone(maybe Kabam John?) said that both black panthers and miles morales were getting overhauls.

Im hoping his overhaul is in july so I can r3 him as a 6 star instead of waiting
    They only announced OG Black Panther and Miles getting the overhauls. Kabam John did say that EVENTUALLY both black panthers would get overhauls but he didn't guarantee them at or around the same time. After the announcement, naturally everybody else was jumping to conclusions hoping that they would do BPCW as the accompanying buff but just like what we saw with Daredevil back in December, just cuz they're doing one doesn't guarantee they're doing the other. Currently Miles is slated to be overhauled for late summer so if everything goes right, August.🤞