**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I rank up to help with becoming Cav and doing Variants?

Poseidon1000Poseidon1000 Posts: 35
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This is my roster of 5*S and my three 6*s

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Poseidon1000Poseidon1000 Posts: 35
    Obviously I will get more champs over time but for now this is what I have
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    Venom for variants

Hype for cav
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,808 ★★★★★
    CMM also.
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Venom and cmm
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Guilly solos 6.1 CB easily and she will help in V3 and some of the long fights in Act 6
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Rank up venom, sym supreme, and dragon man. V5 and 2
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,164 ★★★★★
    Venom and Hype. Don't rank the six stars. Electro is garbage, psylocke won't be helpful without apoc, thing needs synergies. People may disagree but at this point, they will burn your iso faster than a flame to gasoline. And you have much better five stars. Sym supreme is going to be helpful.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Venom first. He can get u most of the way thru V2, V5 and V6.

Then G99, Hype, and SS. Thing after that

Nah not thing. Between gambit, vulture and ronin probably. 6*s are too iso pricey at their level
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Venom is a variant MVP. Hype is so good everywhere.

I did have to use electro against HB b/c of the shock in the villain variant. YOu can try the heavy spam with Venom, but HB will inevitably evade one of them. A 5 star Venom might be able to still take HB down (I had a 4 star)
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Keep in mind that v1 and v2 are the lowest priority. They're almost universally considered the hardest and have the worst rewards.

Get cav first unless you need the rank up gems from variants to get the roster to clear 6.2, then move on to thronebreaker as soon as it's reasonably possible.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Venom for variants, dragon man has a lot of utility
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    ELSA ;)
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

ANYONE BUT ELSA ;)
    fixed it for you
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Get cav before you tackle variants. You’ve got venom but he doesn’t do entire lanes. Cav will help you build your roster faster.

G99 hands down is who you need for 6.1

I just took mine to r3 for TB. Initial ramp up is never fun but she just does so much.

She eats entire lanes of cav eq and is a map5 boss killer in aq

You won’t regret it
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Venom for V2, V5 and V6

Dragon Man for V2, V5 and V7

Notice how Venom and DM are both great for the same V2 and V5? Rank these two first before any other and do V2 and V5 with them.

Once you have done V2 and V5 , use the Rank Up Gems you get from these Varaints to rank up Champs that will help you in V6 and V7. For example, from what you have now, it'll make sense to attempt to do V7 after Ranking up Hyperion , G2099.., perhaps SymSupreme and/or CMM depending on which gems u get. after V7, see who you get at this point and if you manage to get an MVP villain(s) for V6 (like Doom, Ghost, Moleman, etc ) use the gem to rank up these and do V6.

It makes sense to do the Variants first in order to get the rank up gems that will help you rank up the champs you need for attaining Cav. Hyperion and G2099 are an easy obvious rank up choice for getting Cav, ... that is why if you rank them up with gems from V2 or V5 ( as stated before, the first two Variants you should attempt with Venom and DM) you'll be ready work on Cav while at the same time working on V7 and V6.

Hope it helps.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★
    Hyperion, Venom, Guilly 2099, CMM Sym supreme.
    All eventually, get Cav first. Guilly 2099 should be making the job much easier for you.