**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No rewards for test of valor initiator

We hit 15+ participation in the first test of valor but I got a message saying we didn’t and I did not receive the bonus 5* shards. Is this a known issue? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    THE_BmannyTHE_Bmanny Posts: 15
    t6ycydiappxt.jpeg
    fcxs7m0anznt.png
  • Options
    Dr_Doob617Dr_Doob617 Posts: 35
    THE_Bmanny wrote: »
    We hit 15+ participation in the first test of valor but I got a message saying we didn’t and I did not receive the bonus 5* shards. Is this a known issue? @Kabam Miike

You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You get nothing, good day sir!

• Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    t6ycydiappxt.jpeg
    fcxs7m0anznt.png

On a separate note, do these tests of valor get queued ? Like if one is going on, and someone else triggers/ finds another, it gets placed on hold and starts automatically when the previous one ends? Or all valor is lost if one is already active?
  • Options
    IndridColdIndridCold Posts: 41
    Same thing happened to me.

ifmwnaed4ak5.png
    g51tu6p3dphc.png
  • Options
    Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    Come on did we all expect it to run smoothly? Happened to me as well all I can say is kabammed!
  • Options
    PCdawg63PCdawg63 Posts: 8
    Same.....Always something with this game.
  • Options
    Ca5520Ca5520 Posts: 28
    Guys look in rewards stash, Ive just seen mine
  • Options
    It ended up in my stash and I was able to claim. No problem. Only 1 will be active at a time @Superman69
  • Options
    It ended up in my stash and I was able to claim. No problem. Only 1 will be active at a time @Superman69

@THE_Bmanny Yeah but your first picture shows two bounty missions. One with a timer and other is just there, so i'm guessing it's queued and would be started whenever this first one ended right?
  • Options
    Superman69 wrote: »

@THE_Bmanny Yeah but your first picture shows two bounty missions. One with a timer and other is just there, so i'm guessing it's queued and would be started whenever this first one ended right?

No, the top one is the quest itself. The 2nd pic just shows information about it.
  • Options
    Superman69 wrote: »

No, the top one is the quest itself. The 2nd pic just shows information about it.

No you're not getting what i'm trying to say lol. I'm referring to the first picture only. It shows 2 bounty missions/ Tests of valor . One that is ongoing and shows the timer and 'FULL. The other is below that and i'm guessing it started right after the first one ended.
  • Options
    You're not getting what I'm saying. I was the initiator of the quest so the top one showing full, showed the number of member participating. The 2nd test of valor was just information about it. Not a separate quest.
  • Options
    You're not getting what I'm saying. I was the initiator of the quest so the top one showing full, showed the number of member participating. The 2nd test of valor was just information about it. Not a separate quest.

Oh alright, you said 2nd pic in last message, so i got confused. My bad haha.
    That sucks tho, all valor collected during that time is lost basically. Would've been better if they stacked up.