**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs with difficult specials that you always block instead of evade

Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
I find that some champs with specials are consistently hard to evade 100% so I end up blocking their specials. For me, champs like NF sp1, darkhawk sp1, Apoc sp1, etc are difficult to dex so I just end up blocking. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Are all specials evadable or are there some specials that cannot be evaded at all?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Are all specials evadable or are there some specials that cannot be evaded at all?

As long as you have Nightcrawler, and you time the dash backs perfectly, everything is possible.
    There a lot which actually require blocking more. Like Hit Monkey's SP2. I actually never even give a try to dex them. {Though I hardly push him to SP2}
    Apocalypse and Nick's SP1 are kinda something to have wide-opened eyes for, but I actually dex 2 parts of the beams of Apoc and parry the middle one.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    I can't just believe but on watching some tutorial vids I am easily able to dodge cable sp1, nick sp1, bishop sp1, apoc sp1 and sp2, etc
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Out of ones that can be consistently evaded reasonably, nick is the main one I skip
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Nalak8 said:

As long as you have Nightcrawler, and you time the dash backs perfectly, everything is possible.
    There a lot which actually require blocking more. Like Hit Monkey's SP2. I actually never even give a try to dex them. {Though I hardly push him to SP2}
    Apocalypse and Nick's SP1 are kinda something to have wide-opened eyes for, but I actually dex 2 parts of the beams of Apoc and parry the middle one.
    I’m wil said hit monkey sp2 ist that bad to fully evade.
    I just remembered him for that time. But yeah, I don't try to dex it.
    I don't do the same for Aarkus' SP2 too.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Yibambe said:

I’m pretty sure some specials can’t be evaded at all. Obviously there’s stuff like GM sp2, but I’m more curious about more day to day fights.

MSD fully dexed gm special two.
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    Spider mans sp1. I got sick of trying to dodge it
    AMS94 said:

Sp1 - Fury, WarMachine, Bishop, Darkhawk, Torch, Cable, Falcon, GreenGoblin, JoeFukit, Mysterio, Agent Venom

Sp2 - Monke, Mangog, Venom, HulkBuster, Doom, Ibom, Winter Soldier, Blade, Crossbones, Dormmamu, Guardian, Nova, Howard, Kingpin, Mojo, RedGoblin, Hood, SymboSupreme, Strange, StormPX, Arkus, That "underrated" skill girl I can't remember the name of, Annihilus, Yondu, Redskull, Ultrons, SuperSkrull, Piggy, EbonyNoodlehands

Both - Punisher2099, Apoc, Punisher, Silver Centurion, Emma

These are the ones where I don't even try to get a full evade unless I have to, & when I have to, I usually get hit by them

Idk I find Mysterio, Torch, Monke, Doom, Guardian, Nova, Kingpin, Mojo, Sym Supreme, Sdtrange, Emma, Ultrons, Redkull, and Aarkus not too bad.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Every special in game is evadable (not counting things like GM or bosses that are unplayable but I'm sure even those are also). It's just some dumb way to evade them that are just silly to get most of the time. Don't believe me? Any champ you think you can't evade, go to youtube and there's sure to be a video of someone doing it without Nightcrawler.

Speaking of NC, he's the most reliable Evade champ in game. I terms of being able to dex things. Alot of players don't know that NC has the most invincibility frames of any champ in game when he dashes so he isn't affected by things longer than all other champs.
    Saiyan said:

Every special in game is evadable (not counting things like GM or bosses that are unplayable but I'm sure even those are also). It's just some dumb way to evade them that are just silly to get most of the time. Don't believe me? Any champ you think you can't evade, go to youtube and there's sure to be a video of someone doing it without Nightcrawler.

Speaking of NC, he's the most reliable Evade champ in game. I terms of being able to dex things. Alot of players don't know that NC has the most invincibility frames of any champ in game when he dashes so he isn't affected by things longer than all other champs.

MSD has said war machines special 1 is rng reliant and Mangog's special two is completely unavoidable unless you use an auto evade champion.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Apoc sp1 but I can dex apoc sp2 most of the time.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Sp1 - Fury, WarMachine, Bishop, Darkhawk, Torch, Cable, Falcon, GreenGoblin, JoeFukit, Mysterio, Agent Venom

Sp2 - Monke, Mangog, Venom, HulkBuster, Doom, Ibom, Winter Soldier, Blade, Crossbones, Dormmamu, Guardian, Nova, Howard, Kingpin, Mojo, RedGoblin, Hood, SymboSupreme, Strange, StormPX, Arkus, That "underrated" skill girl I can't remember the name of, Annihilus, Yondu, Redskull, Ultrons, SuperSkrull, Piggy, EbonyNoodlehands

These are the ones where I don't even try to get a full evade unless I have to, & when I have to, I usually get hit by them

I think out of this some can be evaded in their later half
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

I think out of this some can be evaded in their later half
    Yes they cn....I just block as much as I need to & evade the later part to punish the defender
    I just prefer not taking the unnecessary risk
    And many of these cause a lag (as my device is almost 4 years old & has the SD625 processor) so it makes it tougher to attempt a dex
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★

Honestly air walker sp1. Idk but the slow moving projectile always gets me and I prefer to just parry it since I will heal the damage back with willpower

It still bothers me that I can actually dex air walkers sp1 but not heimdalls sp2. I always get clapped everytime
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Green Goblin's special 1.