Grandmaster (PAIN)

Divine59765Divine59765 Member Posts: 19
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey I just wanna ask if I go through life cycle path the grandmaster first hit (beam) is no more unblockable right?
I have been trying this fight I fought twice used some revives but no units, I have been observing his mechanics but I realise that it's difficult for me to Dex his special 1 I have been trying that cosmic path
So the real question is if I'm able to block his special 1 how much block damage I can get as its say the first hit is no more unblockable but attack is 200%.
Any suggestions or tips will be appreciated :)
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Member Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

Hey I just wanna ask if I go through life cycle path the grandmaster first hit (beam) is no more unblockable right?
    I have been trying this fight I fought twice used some revives but no units, I have been observing his mechanics but I realise that it's difficult for me to Dex his special 1 I have been trying that cosmic path
    So the real question is if I'm able to block his special 1 how much block damage I can get as its say the first hit is no more unblockable but attack is 200%.

If you block it he will reach sp3 immediately so no.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

U alow to blok the first beam. But wil take a lot of damage but Hav to do the prompt it said els you get to many blunders and kil you of
  • Divine59765Divine59765 Member Posts: 19
    Haji_Saab said:

most of my deaths in earlier runs were due to getting hit by his first beam ... you can block quite a few ... GMs damage isn't that high ...
    Yeah I can try I have caiw for High block proficiency may be it can work.
    Gamer said:

GOTG said:

U alow to blok the first beam. But wil take a lot of damage but Hav to do the prompt it said els you get to many blunders and kil you of
    Prompt Beams are not a problem for me but the initial beam idk what happened I'm not that bad at Dex I mean I usually Dex iron man, CMM beam but his beam is different maybe because of animation I am getting confused.
    Haji_Saab said:

Gamer said:

GOTG said:

Prompt Beams are not a problem for me but the initial beam idk what happened I'm not that bad at Dex I mean I usually Dex iron man, CMM beam but his beam is different maybe because of animation I am getting confused.
    One thing that worked for me : When he has a bar of power, stop your combo at 4 hits and back off immediately and start baiting ... I usually got hit if I finished my 5 hit combo
    Ok I'm gonna try that btw how many units or revives does he take from you
  • tofuシtofuシ Member Posts: 220 ★★
    Keep practicing dexing his sp1 its quite similar to iron man sp1 with a little pause before
    tofuシ said:

Keep practicing dexing his sp1 its quite similar to iron man sp1 with a little pause before</blockquot
    I can easily Dex iron man sp 1 but I get wrecked when he shoots his special 1

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★

Haji_Saab said:

Gamer said:

GOTG said:

One thing that worked for me : When he has a bar of power, stop your combo at 4 hits and back off immediately and start baiting ... I usually got hit if I finished my 5 hit combo
    Ok I'm gonna try that btw how many units or revives does he take from you
    first run 6 revives