What is this unnecessary problem for us.

Chandel_BatmanChandel_Batman Member Posts: 42

Comments

• Chandel_BatmanChandel_Batman Member Posts: 42
    The problem is So if we activate the Summoner Sigil before June 8 we won't get the Scarlet witch?
  • Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,756 ★★★★★

The problem is So if we activate the Summoner Sigil before June 8 we won't get the Scarlet witch?

You should be able to start getting tokens this month if you sign up for the sigil in June.
    I bought the sigil like at 10 pm yesterday before I went to bed woke up to the new SW in it but only if you buy it today so now I have to wait 30 days to renew to get her absolutely ridiculous 😆.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,530 Guardian

I bought the sigil like at 10 pm yesterday before I went to bed woke up to the new SW in it but only if you buy it today so now I have to wait 30 days to renew to get her absolutely ridiculous 😆.

What timezone are you ?
    Stated time was June 7 at 10 AM US-Pacific, 1 PM US-Eastern, etc, etc, as a later local time of day further east into Europe/Asia.
    I am in Indian Standard Time (IST).
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,530 Guardian
    Is that same as New Delhi timezone ? If so 10pm yesterday might have been 30 minutes too early. (Time right now in US-Eastern is 10:45 AM, so 2hrs 15min to go until same time needed yesterday)

And New Delhi would have needed to be 10:30 PM yesterday (my world clock says New Delhi is currently 8:15 PM right now ?)
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    If you just read the message we got about it you could have realised what you needed to do and bought at the right time.

Even without being told a timezone (which we were), surely it makes sense that - the sigil store AND the weekly objective are going to refresh soon, perhaps I should wait for them to refresh and see the character physically in the store before buying this thing?

Is that same as New Delhi timezone ? If so 10pm yesterday might have been 30 minutes too early. (Time right now in US-Eastern is 10:45 AM, so 2hrs 15min to go until same time needed yesterday)

And New Delhi would have needed to be 10:30 PM yesterday (my world clock says New Delhi is currently 8:15 PM right now ?)

Yeah India has only one Time Zone.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Member Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Dude this one was your fault. You could have gotten it easily

Dude this one was your fault. You could have gotten it easily

Yeah It seems that way.
    I could have waited till today 10:30 Pm.🙈