Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

6* Omega to r3

Yoman46Yoman46 Posts: 17
edited June 9 in Strategy and Tips
I just explored gauntlet and got 6* omega red from two crystals. Do u guys think he is worth investing sig stones into and r3 him? I already have a 5* max sig omega. My other options for mutant is sunspot.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,639 ★★★★
    Do it. He's a god
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,699 ★★★★★
    With that amount of sig stones, 100%. I’m pretty jealous.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,253 ★★★★★
    Without a doubt.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    I cannot think of a meme with the appropriate amount of eye rolling to include...

But congrats! I would definitely Rank 3 and sig up if you like him. He is super useful and a powerhouse (suicides or not in my opinion, but obviously he thrives with them)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    R3 the does some much more to him than others. Boosts or suicides won't increase your 2 passive degens, only base damage will so yeah I would do it.

Pair him with ST and Red Guardian and he will steamroll everything. But I guess you know that already ;D