**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who has got the best Power Control ?

The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Title says it all....

My opinion is stark spidey, what's your opinion?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    If you're telling quake then also tell second best
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I believe that Vision OG has the best power control and Magik is second best
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,370 ★★★★★
    Either vision aou or magik as magik can lock them down all fight vision aou power steal can also control really well if high sig the classic vision harder to say since its synthesis which is every 25 odd seconds roughly but opponent will launch special
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Hoitado said:

Disagreeing the best is dommamu. Then magic then if vision since vision doesn’t luck it and if you sig is low. One vision it won’t do much
    With OG Vision you throw one SP2 and no matter how much power they have they will go down to zero. Not to mention he’ll gain a bar of power back and his synthesis allows him to get to specials quicker
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Gamer said:

Hoitado said:

Disagreeing the best is dommamu. Then magic then if vision since vision doesn’t luck it and if you sig is low. One vision it won’t do much
    With OG Vision you throw one SP2 and no matter how much power they have they will go down to zero. Not to mention he’ll gain a bar of power back and his synthesis allows him to get to specials quicker
    Yes but it the same as domamus u don’t even need to go all the way to a sp2 to lucke them out of vision is esay to do when hige sig when I’m said best u them ther completely shut them of from a sp to use
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Gamer said:

Hoitado said:

Vision AOU is better than OG Vision since he can steal back power rather than have synthesis at different intervals
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Quake, obviously. Then probably Dormammu and P2099... they can both theoretically never let the opponent get to 1 bar the entire fight. Of course Doom, Magik etc... are better overall, but the opponent will still get power.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    OG vision or Magik. Magik you need to get to 2 bars first obviously. Then game over. So you will have to bait a few specials. OG vision can keep them under 1 bar the whole time with correct play.

Dormmamu probably has the best but you just have to throw like 10 thousand hits to win. So might not be best option.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Hoitado said:

Gamer said:

Hoitado said:

Post says best power control not just power draining.

Dormammu, each second or more medium ending attack drains power.

While fighting you drain their power and you also build up his imbued ability. Once imbued ability is filled, an SP2 attack both drains and power locks the opponent. Played correctly this could lead to consecutively power locking the opponent all while still power draining them.

He is not the strongest attacking power controller. But the best in my opinion. Doesn’t even need a special to activate it.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Why didn't anyone do Doom?
    I choose doom

Cause many dont think hes the best
  • AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    Psylocke
  • PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
    HULKBUSTER
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Dormammu, but he's trash so it isn't worth it. OGV could be more practical since you can throw sp1 immediately or at max sig get to sp2 with one combo. Magik is magik. Psylocke can do some stuff if you set it up.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Doom, Dormammu, Doctor Octopus
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    With the right RNG SW. That would have to be the most busted RNG ever though