**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A Squirrel Girl Rework Idea...

MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So, Squirrel Girl is clearly not a bad champion, but she is definitely missing some key pieces of utility to fit into the current meta of the game. Here's my idea...

Persistent Charges!
Maximum of 4, gain one per fight with activation of sp3 (similar to Morningstar ramp with a little less work)
1st Charge - Maximum benefit for combo of 40 hits reduced to only 30 hits needed
2nd Charge - Maximum benefit for combo of 40 hits reduced to only 20 hits needed
3rd Charge - Attachment of Tippy Toe now shrugs off all types of debuffs
4th Charge - Gain a permanent fury buff that scales with combo achieved (every forty hits increases potency by 10%)

Lemme know that y'all think 🤔
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It’s not a bad idea. I just don’t like the fact that you have to use SP3s every fight to ramp up when the damage won’t really be there.
  • Options
    MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151

It’s not a bad idea. I just don’t like the fact that you have to use SP3s every fight to ramp up when the damage won’t really be there.

That's a good point, but I think this would keep her the most balanced due to how high the fury could scale at 4 charges