**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did AW season rewards get buff?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Certain YouTuber just posted a video saying the AW season rewards have been buffed by a huge margin. (6 star nexus for master ranked alliance)
Can anyone confirm this?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s a leak, wait until the official announcement
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    If true then be a post in around 48 mins
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    as much as other people keep saying that "the leaks are fake" or "they're photshopped", which they very well might be, i want them to be real. aw does need an overhaul in rewards and they need better ways to incentivize people to play it
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Yikes, may have mistakenly set the video to come out early if true. I hope the youtuber is right and that we'll hear about it shortly (haven't seen anything though).

I'll give you 3 guesses as to which YouTuber would speculate and theorise on a potential leak
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

ItsDamien said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Yikes, may have mistakenly set the video to come out early if true. I hope the youtuber is right and that we'll hear about it shortly (haven't seen anything though).

I'll give you 3 guesses as to which YouTuber would speculate and theorise on a potential leak
    Probably one I don't follow lol
    Probably one that people shouldn't follow either to be fair.
  • Topgun said:

LordPSN said:

Certain YouTuber just posted a video saying the AW season rewards have been buffed by a huge margin. (6 star nexus for master ranked alliance)
    Can anyone confirm this?

Which youtuber???
    Kt1, same person who leaked other stuff. Why people tell him stuff is beyond me
    got to get em clicks.
  • Jass28Jass28 Posts: 21

Topgun said:

LordPSN said:

Can anyone confirm this?

Which youtuber???
    just saw it on Kams livestream
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Topgun said:

LordPSN said:

Can anyone confirm this?

Which youtuber???
    got to get em clicks.
    Ya it’s super lame and unfortunate but what can you do
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★

Topgun said:

LordPSN said:

Can anyone confirm this?

Which youtuber???
    Sometimes its because its in another group chat hes in most likely of all this info but do agree all these leaks he gets is weird like let us get surprised about things as i feel leaks just ruins the surprise
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Topgun said:

LordPSN said:

Can anyone confirm this?

Which youtuber???
    What a surprise 😐
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Keeps wars high stress at the top as it has been for a while. Wonder what buff the lower ranks will see...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

Topgun said:

LordPSN said:

Can anyone confirm this?

Which youtuber???
    Heh.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Ebony_Naw said:

The one who always acts like he's slammed a case of Red Bull?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    well looks like they were true. rewards look a lot better, guaranteed t5cc for gold and up, and some nexus crystals. from what i can tell it looks like a win. now let's see if they update war victor crystals