**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gauntlet πŸ‘‹πŸ½

2Β»

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    πŸ‘‹
  • A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 β˜…β˜…β˜…

How much combo did you get on Doom in one run with Aegon?

Somewhere between 25-30 before realising it was not worth it. Then ramped him with 3 runs against the vision.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And did you fully heal for the fights or revive and go in
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2021
    Where is Γ†gon hitting Nameless Thanos

And did you fully heal for the fights or revive and go in

I healed up more on specific fights like terrax, korg, dragonman and sasquatch. A lot of fights I just revived only

Where is Γ†gon hitting Nameless Thanos

Slicing his belt buckle to utterly humiliate him.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How did mags fare against dragon man @A_NAZ? That’s my planned counter for that fight, so curious how that went.
    silentag said:

How did mags fare against dragon man @A_NAZ? That’s my planned counter for that fight, so curious how that went.

He does well but once you dump the sp3 you get loads of degen due to armour breaking dragonman so I’d say use mutant boosts and build 30+ prowess to make the most of it. With stun immunity it is tricky to build prowess so what I did was heavy counter his sp1/2 to get the 5 knockdown prowess charges, then held heavy whenever he was passive to double them up. It took a few revives (3 single and a team revive) for me to get the hang of it but eventually got a good run with doom then finished it with that mags strategy.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If u did all hard content already then 95% you would be thronebreaker also by now, so your statement is invalid

I only have v2 completion on both accounts rest of variants aren't touched. LOL and Abyss are 0%..Act 6 is never gonna be 100% till they tone it down and i'm TB despite what i said lol, guess i got lucky with the t5cc.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That nexus hurts but ur other pulls more than make up for it...great going OP
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I'm practicing for my run and I'm able to get anywhere from 80 to 105 hits before the glancing gets me. Took a few tries though
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If u did all hard content already then 95% you would be thronebreaker also by now, so your statement is invalid

I only have v2 completion on both accounts rest of variants aren't touched. LOL and Abyss are 0%..Act 6 is never gonna be 100% till they tone it down and i'm TB despite what i said lol, guess i got lucky with the t5cc.
    I’m sorry do u just said tone down Act6 more I’m thinking u need to play another game then this game isn’t for you
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MYTHIC said:

People to form t 5 cc you need to explore things which requires lots of units . Have already completed 7.2 but no sigh of formation

If you need to burn through lots of units to explore Act 7 or any of the three most recent Variants, the Gauntlet was not made for you.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Xva23 said:

I'm practicing for my run and I'm able to get anywhere from 80 to 105 hits before the glancing gets me. Took a few tries though
    That's what I get too. But I saw someone get over 200 hits. I don't know how they did it.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lemme spoil smt for you: Act Six isn't getting nerfed. It already got nerfed, if you can't 100% it like this, it's not the content's fault lmao.

That nexus hurts but ur other pulls more than make up for it...great going OP

Yep that nexus was horrible. Sunspot dupe took him from sig 160 to 180 so decent prestige bump but nothing special. Apoc really saved the opening!
    Xva23 said:

Interesting. I found the block damage and glancing damage were way too much to build a meaningful combo so gave up and ramped aegon vs vision.