**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SQ difficulity

S_A_B_A_R_M_AS_A_B_A_R_M_A Posts: 26
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
week 2 and already this difficult? plus time consumption? guess I am skipping this month SQ

Comments

• Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Poor thing. Let me get you a tissue for those salty tears.

come on, dude. no one needs your negativity

I simply overlook his comments. It's a wonder how he hasn't been blocked by kabam for his negative comments.
    I think we all know why he hasn't been blocked.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

How is what I said any different than these types of posts? Just curious. If people can make these types of posts and say what OP says, shouldn't I be able to express how I feel about what is posted? Before you say I can just skip the thread, shouldn't posters just skip posting non-constructive posts like this?
    I used to really enjoy your comments cuz it was exactly what I wanted to say but felt wasn't nice or necessary. He's right though. At a certain point, you are just being excessive in your insults, comments with double meaning, stuff like that. I don't care at all, but sometimes it's better to post nothing at all, especially when people are telling you that you are being toxic repeatedly. Sometimes its better to not say anything, or post "..." and if someone asks whats up, go to town.

Even if "..." is written, he should not go to town on someone if they ask what's up. There is a certain level of decency when it comes to public platforms. There are many players who are kids and explore the forums for answers. The forums are not an age restricted website.

Many of the comments that he makes fall under cyber bullying in many nations. Just because no one is saying anything about it doesn't mean that it is not bullying. Being anonymous behind the internet walls is very easy. But at the same time if you're a grown up, you should think about others as well, and how they will feel from your comments.

The irony is that he's asking for constructive threads, when his comments are the most unconstructive.
    I agree with you, but I'm saying if he wants to keep being like this, at least make a decent excuse like "they asked for it". Everyone will still think he's a jerk and whiner but he may feel more justified.
    I don't need to feel justified. I just like laughing at the double standard the forums takes on these types of situations. I'm constructive when the conversation is constructive. I like a good back and forth with actual facts and data. I'm all for that. We're like a week in to this months content and at first, I was like a lot of the others and suggesting to people they ask for help instead of coming here and just outright complaining. OP could have looked around the forums and seen a couple of other threads on this and commented on that. Instead, they felt it necessary to just complain about it being more difficult and some how more time consuming without any context to what they're struggling with.

Same as many are "tired" of my negativity, i'm tired of seeing these types of negative posts without context and just complaining. They don't get shutdown or deleted nearly enough because this post would fall under non-constructive since we're posting rules to call me out.

I love this game and very dedicated to it. I'm passionate about it and always willing to help anyone that wants actual help. But if you all are okay with this type of post, you should be ok with someone being negative right back. Plus, I don't see any of you in all the Blade threads dumping on the all the folks putting "git gud" (yeah, i'm one of them) comments because it's the same thing. You single me out because of who I am. It doesn't bother me because no matter what I do, people are gonna press the disagree button regardless.
    but why is it necessary to be unhelpful when there are those of us who actually want to contribute to someting?
    How am I stopping you from doing that? What's there to contribute to this thread for example? OP didn't ask for help. They gave up because "it's more difficult". If they would have asked for help, I'd have left the thread alone because I haven't done week 2 yet since my champs are in the Gauntlet. If I'd have done it and they asked for help, I would have made a suggestion. But what's to contribute to a post that isn't looking to have anything contributed to? How will this post help anyone looking for help? it just clutters the forums up.
  • Options

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

How is what I said any different than these types of posts? Just curious. If people can make these types of posts and say what OP says, shouldn't I be able to express how I feel about what is posted? Before you say I can just skip the thread, shouldn't posters just skip posting non-constructive posts like this?
    I used to really enjoy your comments cuz it was exactly what I wanted to say but felt wasn't nice or necessary. He's right though. At a certain point, you are just being excessive in your insults, comments with double meaning, stuff like that. I don't care at all, but sometimes it's better to post nothing at all, especially when people are telling you that you are being toxic repeatedly. Sometimes its better to not say anything, or post "..." and if someone asks whats up, go to town.

Even if "..." is written, he should not go to town on someone if they ask what's up. There is a certain level of decency when it comes to public platforms. There are many players who are kids and explore the forums for answers. The forums are not an age restricted website.

Many of the comments that he makes fall under cyber bullying in many nations. Just because no one is saying anything about it doesn't mean that it is not bullying. Being anonymous behind the internet walls is very easy. But at the same time if you're a grown up, you should think about others as well, and how they will feel from your comments.

The irony is that he's asking for constructive threads, when his comments are the most unconstructive.
    I agree with you, but I'm saying if he wants to keep being like this, at least make a decent excuse like "they asked for it". Everyone will still think he's a jerk and whiner but he may feel more justified.
    I don't need to feel justified. I just like laughing at the double standard the forums takes on these types of situations. I'm constructive when the conversation is constructive. I like a good back and forth with actual facts and data. I'm all for that. We're like a week in to this months content and at first, I was like a lot of the others and suggesting to people they ask for help instead of coming here and just outright complaining. OP could have looked around the forums and seen a couple of other threads on this and commented on that. Instead, they felt it necessary to just complain about it being more difficult and some how more time consuming without any context to what they're struggling with.

Same as many are "tired" of my negativity, i'm tired of seeing these types of negative posts without context and just complaining. They don't get shutdown or deleted nearly enough because this post would fall under non-constructive since we're posting rules to call me out.

I love this game and very dedicated to it. I'm passionate about it and always willing to help anyone that wants actual help. But if you all are okay with this type of post, you should be ok with someone being negative right back. Plus, I don't see any of you in all the Blade threads dumping on the all the folks putting "git gud" (yeah, i'm one of them) comments because it's the same thing. You single me out because of who I am. It doesn't bother me because no matter what I do, people are gonna press the disagree button regardless.
    but why is it necessary to be unhelpful when there are those of us who actually want to contribute to someting?
    How am I stopping you from doing that? What's there to contribute to this thread for example? OP didn't ask for help. They gave up because "it's more difficult". If they would have asked for help, I'd have left the thread alone because I haven't done week 2 yet since my champs are in the Gauntlet. If I'd have done it and they asked for help, I would have made a suggestion. But what's to contribute to a post that isn't looking to have anything contributed to? How will this post help anyone looking for help? it just clutters the forums up.
    you commenting on threads when there's no need to is what clutters the forum up. either actually help or don't say anything at all, and you will make everyone's life a lot easier. i'm sure you've spent a lot of time on this thread just because you decided to make one troll comment
    So the double standard again. I shouldn't comment and just pass on the thread but you can't just do the same with my comment. Cool. Still didn't answer the question though. What's there to contribute or help with on this thread?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Same as last week. Different boss is all. I used CGR for Mephisto but blindly went in with wasp and she did just fine
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Seriously, why hasn’t this thread been closed already?!
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Claire Voyant in curse of hellfire destroyed the Epic Mephisto, haven't attempted legendary yet though
  • Options
    luahgamer5luahgamer5 Posts: 12
    It's not that difficult, I just think some of the rewards are not worth it.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,728 ★★★★
    Just done it all with Ghost for me.
    https://youtu.be/uEI2tuJJmgQ
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

@Sw0rdMaster How do you phase the recoil? Do you wait and time it? or do you swipe back like a madman at the end of the sp2. Started using her with suicides and second method has been more, but not completely consistent
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    May I ask how is it difficult?
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,728 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Malreck04 said:

@Sw0rdMaster How do you phase the recoil? Do you wait and time it? or do you swipe back like a madman at the end of the sp2. Started using her with suicides and second method has been more, but not completely consistent
    @Malreck04 I wait abit after she lands on her feet and then swipe back. Don't do it straight away, the slight lag works for me.
  • Options
    walkerdog said:

DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

you commenting on threads when there's no need to is what clutters the forum up. either actually help or don't say anything at all, and you will make everyone's life a lot easier. i'm sure you've spent a lot of time on this thread just because you decided to make one troll comment
    So the double standard again. I shouldn't comment and just pass on the thread but you can't just do the same with my comment. Cool. Still didn't answer the question though. What's there to contribute or help with on this thread?
    Youre worse than gw. At least he isn't vile.
    K