4* sig stones in epic side quest???

TaintoTainto Member Posts: 73
Since I keep getting constant requests for my opinion, here it is:
No one playing the epic side quest would ever need, or want, 4* sig stones. Ever. Seriously...ever.
C’MON MAN.

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    What I hate is how their is a stack of 10 5* Sig Stone Crystals and a Stack of 6 5* Sig Stone Crystals in Legendary

Out of my 7 runs I’m legendary I came out with 40 Sig Stone Crystals. 5 Stacks of 6 and 1 Stack of 10. And the other one I used a key to get the t4 basic.

I only used the key because 1 I need the t4 basic and two because the rewards won’t improve really in the following weeks
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Member Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I only used the key because 1 I need the t4 basic and two because the rewards won’t improve really in the following weeks

What do you mean? The week 3 and 4 rewards literally are a lot better than week 2
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Member Posts: 480 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

What I hate is how their is a stack of 10 5* Sig Stone Crystals and a Stack of 6 5* Sig Stone Crystals in Legendary

Out of my 7 runs I’m legendary I came out with 40 Sig Stone Crystals. 5 Stacks of 6 and 1 Stack of 10. And the other one I used a key to get the t4 basic.

I would love 40 sig stones. The rest of the reward can easily be obtained with glory (t5cc if TB)

Hoitado said:

You're really comparing a T4 Basic to 1000 6* shards? What are you smoking?!?

@Deadpool87 Can you please point out where I made that comparison?
    DawsMan said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

Apparently you are not the one smoking...

The Irony
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Member Posts: 573 ★★★
    Hoitado said:

DawsMan said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

The Irony
    You said the rewards won't improve. I'm sure everyone except maybe you would agree that 1000 6* shards > T4 Basic

Hoitado said:

DawsMan said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

The Irony
    You said the rewards won't improve. I'm sure everyone except maybe you would agree that 1000 6* shards > T4 Basic

lol you don’t understand what I meant. I’m saying that I used my key in week 2 as opposed to waiting for week 4 because I needed the t4 basic and the rewards that we’ve seen won’t be as improved. Meaning that we can only earn a maximum of 1k 6* Shards per path.

You just took that out of context
  • TaintoTainto Member Posts: 73
    Zan0 said:

I have 7 r3 6 stars and am thronebreaker and am loving the 4 star sigs

Really? Where in gods name would you use 4* champs anymore except for arena?
    edited June 2021

Hoitado said:

This is not true but to each its own

@udyedagain Check the rewards yourself. The only thing that is better is a single 6* Sig Stone and you get 2 +5 5* Sig Stones. Other than that the quantity is the same

But hey I can see how it would be hard for you to understand
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Member Posts: 792 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    I got the 4* sig stones in 6/7 epic runs tonight. I’m not complaining, yes it seems fixed, and this particular reward seems petty for an epic SQ path, but as it’s been pointed out millions of times before, the game is RNG based.

Hopefully my luck will pick up on the Legendary runs.... lol
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,227 ★★★★★
    You get 2 t4b :D
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Week 3 seems to offer better than the rest. Hope I'm not dumped at 4 star sigs too.

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

@udyedagain Check the rewards yourself. The only thing that is better is a single 6* Sig Stone and you get 2 +5 5* Sig Stones. Other than that the quantity is the same

Soo T4B IS BETTER THAN 1K 6 STAR SHARDS?

I don’t understand what you don’t get. I explained everything clearly and you just took stuff out of context. I feel bad for your future
  • ZacorixzZacorixz Member Posts: 3
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

Soo T4B IS BETTER THAN 1K 6 STAR SHARDS?

I don’t understand what you don’t get. I explained everything clearly and you just took stuff out of context. I feel bad for your future
    It’s because you used a key on a t4b when you could have saved that key for the later weeks and spent it on 1k 6* shards. So basically you did take a t4b over 1k 6* shards lmao
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Tainto said:

Zan0 said:

I have 7 r3 6 stars and am thronebreaker and am loving the 4 star sigs

Really? Where in gods name would you use 4* champs anymore except for arena?
    My spreadsheet! Got to max sig all those 4 stars
    I thought I was the only one.😂
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Maybe he needs t4bc that time to rank up someone. A times comes for player where he really dont care about shards.

Hoitado said:

Maybe he needs t4bc that time to rank up someone. A times comes for player where he really dont care about shards.
    I agree, I'm at a stage where I would definitely take rank up items over crystal shards. A new champ would obviously be nice for us all, but it's pointless having a stacked roster of champs who are all sat at low ranks. It's about finding the balance.

However.....

T4b is something that can be obtained through so many other ways on a daily basis. Where as the amounts of shards on offer in the SQ, especially using a key to have the choice, is not something I would pass up in order to get something I can play for every day over and over again.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,295 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

I agree, I'm at a stage where I would definitely take rank up items over crystal shards. A new champ would obviously be nice for us all, but it's pointless having a stacked roster of champs who are all sat at low ranks. It's about finding the balance.

However.....

T4b is something that can be obtained through so many other ways on a daily basis. Where as the amounts of shards on offer in the SQ, especially using a key to have the choice, is not something I would pass up in order to get something I can play for every day over and over again.
    My friend you have very valid point but as I stated no matter how much high rewards we get in terms of Shards comparing to low level rank up material once a player reach to their own certain personal satisfaction of acquiring champz they just take low level material to rank up immediately their fun champs or maybe they are in too much hurry to wait for a week or day to rank her or his champ.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,089 ★★★★★
    Lol someone just passed 1000 6* shards for a t4b, that’s brave
  • TaintoTainto Member Posts: 73

I got the 4* sig stones in 6/7 epic runs tonight. I’m not complaining, yes it seems fixed, and this particular reward seems petty for an epic SQ path, but as it’s been pointed out millions of times before, the game is RNG based.

See therein lies the problem - you say the game is RNG based but I just got the same 4* path on 7 out of 7 tries. And this is certainly not the first time I’ve noticed some questionable probability scenarios.
    I think the game is more KNG* than RNG.

*Kabam Number Generating
  • PulyamanPulyaman Member Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Why are we questioning someone's choice? It's their account. They can live with their decisions. Good or bad
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Then he should spend a modest amount of glory or wait for AQ rewards to come in. That decision is indefensible.

There is nothing happening besides AQ right now, so there’s nothing that couldn’t wait two extra days. Also, he could’ve probably earned the basics by running the lower difficulties.
    Tainto said:

See therein lies the problem - you say the game is RNG based but I just got the same 4* path on 7 out of 7 tries. And this is certainly not the first time I’ve noticed some questionable probability scenarios.
    I think the game is more KNG* than RNG.

*Kabam Number Generating
    I’m all for a good conspiracy theory, but at the end of the day some people have to have the bad luck. Unfortunately on this occasion it is the two of us 😒
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Member Posts: 268 ★★
    I’m sensing a lot of sarcasm here.