**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Things that you’ve saved/treasured as memories.

2»

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I’ve not saved anything that I wanted to but kabaam keeps me saving stuff that they won’t let me use and they refuse to delete them so I got buff randomizers etc

Annoying as heck
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    This.

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I miss my pet Symbiote
    Sadly I doubt that we'll ever be reunited, as we're no longer able to sell Champion's
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    over 2000 mcoc screenshots of either painful memories or good memories, either way I have enjoyed the journey here
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

Couple of years ago my mom died suddenly. I had to fly to Europe to bury her.

My alliance was great, and I became close with 7 guys who supported me the whole time.

During my time, I was upset and played MCOC to get my mind off everything. I used OG Cap to clear ROL (4*), with a synergy team of course (I had already beaten it and just wanted to play). It took forever, but I sat around forever. I did every fight with him (took forever) except Wolves.

The community was great, and I used Cap who kept me company during that time. It’s mainly why he’s my avatar.

I’ll never forget all that.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. But, I can relate to how Cap eventually has become a memory to you. :)
    At least, you had someone to put yourself at ease. Happy to know about that.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

My alliance was great, and I became close with 7 guys who supported me the whole time.

During my time, I was upset and played MCOC to get my mind off everything. I used OG Cap to clear ROL (4*), with a synergy team of course (I had already beaten it and just wanted to play). It took forever, but I sat around forever. I did every fight with him (took forever) except Wolves.

The community was great, and I used Cap who kept me company during that time. It’s mainly why he’s my avatar.

I am very sorry to hear about your mom, but happy that there were some people who were there to help you and comfort you. a great community we have indeed

I'm sorry to hear about your mom. But, I can relate to how Cap eventually has become a memory to you. :)
    At least, you had someone to put yourself at ease. Happy to know about that.
    Thank you both! It’s the community coming together that makes this game even better. The people here are great. Makes me keep coming back!
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76

A duel credit, buff randomizer from the MODOK SQ, and the health/revive potions from last month's SQ.

• 1.Duel Credits
    2.Buff Randomizer
    3.Old Gifting Ticket
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    How it started:

how it's going:

(up to February 2018's champions, got too many to keep adding.)
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

How it started:

how it's going:

It looks fantastic!

Dat Rulk though... :D
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

How it started:

how it's going:

Whos that missing spot between rouge and electro

How it started:

how it's going:

Who's that missing spot between rouge and electro
    no one. the other blanks are for Ultron Classic (top left), Thanos and Kang (next to the GOTG) and Immortal Iron Fist (next to OG), but that was just a weird thing of who was connected to whom and what have you.

I have an incomplete one for March 2018 to December 2020.
  • HeimdallHeimdall Posts: 4
    few scraps used for rocket racoons workshop. It's from 2016 I guess.......

March 2018 to December 2020. After this, I'm going to do themed ones instead, because there's just too many to handle and I don't like having them split by year groups. So it'll be Spidey-related, Avengers and enemies, F4 related, X-Men related and maybe a misc others.
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36

I got these just layin around. Kinda reminds me of the TVA havin all those infinity stones
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Posts: 36

And lastly I have this. Thank you to darknight for giftin it to me. Cost around 1700 units
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Probably these. Just to remember the pain of act 5.3...
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Sorry to hear about your mom... That ally was Maestro's death squad right? Time you and mvinceable were in the same ally.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

Sorry to hear about your mom... That ally was Maestro's death squad right? Time you and mvinceable were in the same ally.
    Thanks bro. I left MdS a while ago. I knew Vince as well. He was great. MdS was another great place. Good people there who I still communicate to with some.

I just try to enjoy the game now (not trying to break records).