**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gauntlet Terrax - No Quake or Namor, HOW?

2»

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Kill_Grey said:

@StevieManWonder didn't you do Terrax with Sym?

I did and he did that fight beautifully. Could have soloed but I slipped up at one point.
    Video?
    I wasn't recording when I did it, soz. Basically what you want to do though, is get to an sp3 and hold it until he throws a special attack so he gets those indestructible charges and the power gain buffs, then throw your sp3 to nullify them. That should bring you to an sp2 when it ends if you have 4/5 MD and then you just spam sp2s and repeat. With all the armor breaks you get, the damage gets nutty. I had the last hit of the sp2 crit for 82K to finish him off.
    I am planning to use Doom for Terrax ..will he work ?
    I don't think so. Terrax can't be power control by #Metal champs. I didn't try to use Doom, but he might work somewhat decent because of the powerful from afar node constantly giving him power gain buffs, but with the 200% energize, you're gonna have a rough time. Also, Terrax is immune to shock debuffs and that neuters Doom a bit.
    What was your team??
    6r3 Sym
    6r3 Prof X
    6r2 G2099
    5/65 Mags
    5/65 CGR
    I do not recommend taking in this team since my main goal was to burn through all the revives in my stash. Overall, I went through about 40 revives and 2500 units worth of potions. If you're trying to do this cheaply, I'd take in Sym, Prof X with a mutant power boost, Mags, AA, and Quake
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Kill_Grey said:

I did and he did that fight beautifully. Could have soloed but I slipped up at one point.
    Video?
    I wasn't recording when I did it, soz. Basically what you want to do though, is get to an sp3 and hold it until he throws a special attack so he gets those indestructible charges and the power gain buffs, then throw your sp3 to nullify them. That should bring you to an sp2 when it ends if you have 4/5 MD and then you just spam sp2s and repeat. With all the armor breaks you get, the damage gets nutty. I had the last hit of the sp2 crit for 82K to finish him off.
    I don't think so. Terrax can't be power control by #Metal champs. I didn't try to use Doom, but he might work somewhat decent because of the powerful from afar node constantly giving him power gain buffs, but with the 200% energize, you're gonna have a rough time. Also, Terrax is immune to shock debuffs and that neuters Doom a bit.
    What was your team??
    6r3 Sym
    6r3 Prof X
    6r2 G2099
    5/65 Mags
    5/65 CGR
    I do not recommend taking in this team since my main goal was to burn through all the revives in my stash. Overall, I went through about 40 revives and 2500 units worth of potions. If you're trying to do this cheaply, I'd take in Sym, Prof X with a mutant power boost, Mags, AA, and Quake
    My plan is Falcon , AA , Sym. (Dragon , Terrax ) , Doom , HB.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Psylocke, he starts with over a bar of power and nicely puts himself at 0

Doesn’t work due to power from afar
  • Options
    Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Video?
    Tried Doom doesn't work great.

Using a r3 duped Doom i managed 20% off in one go. ( No boosts) . Kept nullifying the power gain and using sp3.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Bidzy7 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Video?
    Tried Doom doesn't work great.

Using a r3 duped Doom i managed 20% off in one go. ( No boosts) . Kept nullifying the power gain and using sp3.
    Can you also try Sym. 😂 ?
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Ghulk works really well. Terrax is insanely aggressive. Managed to take off 22% with a r3 5* ghulk.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Somehow with magic and luck on my side i got a 1 shot with Doc Ock.

I thought Terrax would be immune to Ock's power control with him being metal but nope, he was not at all. Once his rock field ends at the start, you can make sure he never reaches another bar of power all fight. Because Terrax also has Energize that gives him extra power gain rate, it means Doc also gets more power from hitting into Terrax meaning it's easy to up keep the power lock.

Idk why it works when Terry is supposed to be immune to power control by metal champs but I suspect its the same reason why Doc's heal block was broken by Kabam and still doesnt work as the life steal part has not worked for months. It seems Ocks heal block and power lock don't function or count the same as normal ones. In this months EQ he didnt get any fury from the new nodes which was annoying.

Ock also one shot the following Vision as well. If his life steal were working as it should then he would be good for Weapon X to get free healing and to lock down the later Sasquatch with life cycle also and get so much free regen. Shame Kabam can't fix the dude.
  • Options
    MikeymonstesMikeymonstes Posts: 151
    Saiyan said:

Somehow with magic and luck on my side i got a 1 shot with Doc Ock.

I thought Terrax would be immune to Ock's power control with him being metal but nope, he was not at all. Once his rock field ends at the start, you can make sure he never reaches another bar of power all fight. Because Terrax also has Energize that gives him extra power gain rate, it means Doc also gets more power from hitting into Terrax meaning it's easy to up keep the power lock.

Idk why it works when Terry is supposed to be immune to power control by metal champs but I suspect its the same reason why Doc's heal block was broken by Kabam and still doesnt work as the life steal part has not worked for months. It seems Ocks heal block and power lock don't function or count the same as normal ones. In this months EQ he didnt get any fury from the new nodes which was annoying.

Ock also one shot the following Vision as well. If his life steal were working as it should then he would be good for Weapon X to get free healing and to lock down the later Sasquatch with life cycle also and get so much free regen. Shame Kabam can't fix the dude.

That is very interesting! He could probably still work for those fights, but he is not the best option obviously
  • Options
    chaos12996chaos12996 Posts: 169 ★★

Got a solo with 6* r1 gulk. Keep backdraft intercepting
  • Options
    HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    Blablar said:

Just keep hiting when u got sp1 and limber u have to play agressive actually

I might try magik as well. Can you provide your tips/strategy when using her on terrax? Terrax, dragon, and sas are who I’m worried about the most.

You also said hit when magik gets a sp1, why? Did you use a 200% boost? Have points in MD?

Thx!

• Options
    HarryBoschHarryBosch Posts: 78
    @Blablar also, did you use suicides with magik or other fights?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Try havok or capiw, both have high energy resistance
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    Or just try psylocke for the op power lock throughout the fight
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Or just try psylocke for the op power lock throughout the fight

her enervate gets purified because of power from afar, she can work but not super well.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Got a solo with 6* r1 gulk. Keep backdraft intercepting

Who else are you working with? I wondered about his Cap synergy reducing damage by 50%.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Good luck man I hope you found an option.
    I’m sure if that’s the only path holding you up. A 4* Namor may work?
  • Options
    BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Easy one shot; build to sp2 after rockshield then spam sp1 in the corner to keep him powerlocked the whole fight
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,209 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Claire can solo. Sorcerer Supreme can too.
    Hope you find a solution you like!