If you hate alliances, I’ve got the alliance for you!

I left my alliance because I was fed up with the constant calls to AQ and AW. I just wanted to play solo but I started an alliance to get some extra rewards.

If that sounds like you, let’s pool our scores.

I run an AQ1 because I can run through it alone with champions I don’t use. Do whatever you want. Any extra points are welcome.

I’ll never message you. We’ll do whatever we do in the alliance challenges. No pressure.

I don’t care if you’re thronebreaker or level 5. Play what you can, how you want it.

Join me at MHSEA for what is basically parallel solo play.

Comments

• Gul2025Gul2025 Member Posts: 89
    I started one for my Alt account as well lol. It’s just me. In hopes one day I’d find others like me that just want the extra rewards but don’t have to be bothered with any of the other stuff lol.
  • Allegro71Allegro71 Member Posts: 8
    What’s yours? It doesn’t have to be my alliance. I could join yours if you want.
    SRT-1
    Your alliance is set as by request. I think you’ll need to invite allegro71
    Sorry, I changed it. You can try again or I’ll invite you in a few
    Sent an invite. Your rating is MUCH higher than mine lol. I just started my alt account not too long ago and have had the worst pulls lol
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Gul2025 said:

Sent an invite. Your rating is MUCH higher than mine lol. I just started my alt account not too long ago and have had the worst pulls lol

Not so long ago, I opened up an Alt too. It seemed like that account was cursed with skill champions. All I got was Skill. Not to forget, how they were not really useful too.
  • Rascal231918Rascal231918 Member Posts: 1
    Im down

Im down

They joined mine and you are more than welcome as well. SRT-1. The more the merrier lol

Gul2025 said:

Not so long ago, I opened up an Alt too. It seemed like that account was cursed with skill champions. All I got was Skill. Not to forget, how they were not really useful too.
    Mine are Mystic but mostly 3* lol. A few science like 4* Sentry

Gul2025 said:

I don’t care. You do you. :-)

Im down

Yeah, join us at SRT-1. No stress, no side messaging app: you play how you want.

I keep seeing quite a few posts about people wanting to find an Alliance that’s chill. You guys can come take a look at SRT-1. We people how we want. We play AQ but it’s very relaxed. If you want to help you can if not that’s ok too. We just like to get some extra rewards.