**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legend Run EQ May 2021

2»

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    Who’s good for legend run these days?
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    For the legends run, can there please be two different sets of players? One those who are already having the title, and one those who don't have it.

With only one set of players, many players without the title who try for the legends title, end up losing it because players who already have the title finish earlier and get into the top 100, and remaining players who put in the efforts do not get anything. This way their efforts would also be rewarded.
  • Options
    ŠpooderŠpooder Posts: 41

For the legends run, can there please be two different sets of players? One those who are already having the title, and one those who don't have it.

With only one set of players, many players without the title who try for the legends title, end up losing it because players who already have the title finish earlier and get into the top 100, and remaining players who put in the efforts do not get anything. This way their efforts would also be rewarded.

i totally Agree this one...there are some rich balls whose already got title and this man ran every month again and again then took place title without any benefits for him that sucks :(((
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

Who’s good for legend run these days?

Coruvs r5 or 6star r2
    Ghost r5
  • Options

Hello @NinjaOri. Thank you for your post. Should you continue experiencing issues with the game, please provide us with more detail in one of these threads depending on your device OS: Android. or iOS .
  • Options
    SergioCDMXSergioCDMX Posts: 3
    Good day everyone, when and where KABAM publish the legends run results for this month? The ones that finish in may 19, thanks.
  • Options

Good day everyone, when and where KABAM publish the legends run results for this month? The ones that finish in may 19, thanks.

Around june 6 btw what was ur time buddy
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Špooder said:

Around june 6 btw what was ur time buddy
    Thanks Špooder, was around 3:10 but I don’t know if was fast enough.
  • Options
    Carter_BarkerCarter_Barker Posts: 8
    Hello guys, I did my legend run with 3:12 Corvus 5/65: Proxima,Jacket,Antman,dr. Strange. Had 7 crushes, seems this month game was not stable for all of the players
  • Options

Hello guys, I did my legend run with 3:12 Corvus 5/65: Proxima,Jacket,Antman,dr. Strange. Had 7 crushes, seems this month game was not stable for all of the players

Hope we get :))
  • Options
    Špooder said:

Hope we get :))
    Yeahh me too bro, it is my 4-th compleate attempt lol in total I had 6, but 2 of them internet crushed and once maintence
  • Options
    UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47
    After restarting the game 14 times and 2 full phone restarts I ended up wasting almost 2000 units on boosts and energy refills. Just to get a time of 3:42, running with a 5/65 Corvus (master) and Ghost (heroic) with full synergy teams. I used a Galaxy s21 Ultra.

It stinks that unless you have 6*r3 of those 2 AND a perfect run non-iphone users won't get a legends title.
  • Options
    Unforgvn said:

After restarting the game 14 times and 2 full phone restarts I ended up wasting almost 2000 units on boosts and energy refills. Just to get a time of 3:42, running with a 5/65 Corvus (master) and Ghost (heroic) with full synergy teams. I used a Galaxy s21 Ultra.

It stinks that unless you have 6*r3 of those 2 AND a perfect run non-iphone users won't get a legends title.

Why did you use different teams and 2 devices ? And yeah without iphone it is almost impossible, I had 3:30 on Android long time ago
  • Options
    UnforgvnUnforgvn Posts: 47

Why did you use different teams and 2 devices ? And yeah without iphone it is almost impossible, I had 3:30 on Android long time ago

I had to actually restart my phone ( not just the game) twice, not use 2 different phones. In Heroic ghost can one shot almost everyone with a light hit (with her guarenteed crit)right at the start of the fight. And corvus in master for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    That was a mistake bro, better to not change the team, by the way did you play without suicides ?
  • Options
    Guys 3:25 and i just got legend title just now
  • Options

3:12
  • Options
    Špooder said:

Guys 3:25 and i just got legend title just now

High five bro
  • Options

Congrats everyone
  • Options
    FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41
    Wait, im genuinely confused. The update for legends title said it cant be gained the way before (heroic + master, times around 3 hours), you have to explore uncollected and cavalier now. You guys did that in 3 hours as well? That is really impressive. Or am i missing something? Are legend titles still a reward for fastest heroic + master?
  • Options
    Floschka said:

Wait, im genuinely confused. The update for legends title said it cant be gained the way before (heroic + master, times around 3 hours), you have to explore uncollected and cavalier now. You guys did that in 3 hours as well? That is really impressive. Or am i missing something? Are legend titles still a reward for fastest heroic + master?

Still for Heroic and Master, read the message in game, it gives all information
  • Options
    ATiK047ATiK047 Posts: 3
    Where is the top 100 player list?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Placed 8th
  • Options
    Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76

Glad that worked out lol
  • Options

Placed 8th

Where can I find the list?
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Thanks man! I came in 58TH spot. My time was 3h25m! What was your time?
  • Options
    Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    Agent_X_zzz said:
    » show previous quotes
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends#latest
    Thanks man! I came in 58TH spot. My time was 3h25m! What was your time?

Nice job man!! 3h22m. 50th place