**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Worth it for Thronebreaker¿

Blackclover56Blackclover56 Posts: 2
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I finally formed a t5cc and it was tech, these are my only options for my first r3. It's either that or I wait for a different catalyst which will be a while yet. Plus I have high hopes that these champs(excluding Ultron) will be buffed sooner or later. Any advice?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Ultron! He’s so much fun
  • Options
    Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    TB benefits are pretty substantial and Ultron is a great pick post-buff, so I’d roll with him
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I have a goood feeling about a Yondu buff coming soon
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    *screams in Ultron*

Enjoy your Rank 3. He’s has a blast. No pun intended.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Ultron no doubt. Good champ to r3 and synergy with HB is insane.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Pick one. Chances of you getting a worthy tech are very low. Thronebreaker is worth it.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I mean, why would you hesitate to rank up Ultron, they stuff that unlock for you as a TB are insane!
  • Options
    Blackclover56Blackclover56 Posts: 2
    Hello again all, after much contemplation and reading through everyone's responses along with watching several recent videos on Ultron's capabilities I've decided to r3 him for several reasons. One being that I don't spend money on July 4th and possibly one bundle, and the second being that becoming TB seems to be more than worth it. Thank you for the advice and feedback it was much appreciated in the process of the this decision. May your rank ups and crystal openings greatly help your accounts.