**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 Completed

Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

You might have seen my post yesterday, where I got the ranting over with, so I won't complain much in this post.

Rewards were meh, picked mutant for the 25% for ProfX(still gonna be a while before TB) and got TWO tech r4 gems. That's probably what pissed me the most about the rewards, as I recently took up Ghost.

Cavs were pretty good:

Nexus: Took Emma(new) out of awakening GwenP and new Iron Fist(already have a duped six star)

Basics: I was fine with Mordo, but BB dupe was really disappointing.

Probably not gonna do any story for a while, but I know that 7.1 is something to be excited about.

Btw, I'm FTP, so that's nice

Also, thanks to peeps on the forums, redditors, and everyone else who hyped me up on yesterday's post.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Hey, what path did you take in 6.4.1?
  • Options
    AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

You might have seen my post yesterday, where I got the ranting over with, so I won't complain much in this post.

Rewards were meh, picked mutant for the 25% for ProfX(still gonna be a while before TB) and got TWO tech r4 gems. That's probably what pissed me the most about the rewards, as I recently took up Ghost.

Cavs were pretty good:

Nexus: Took Emma(new) out of awakening GwenP and new Iron Fist(already have a duped six star)

Basics: I was fine with Mordo, but BB dupe was really disappointing.

Probably not gonna do any story for a while, but I know that 7.1 is something to be excited about.

Btw, I'm FTP, so that's nice

Also, thanks to peeps on the forums, redditors, and everyone else who hyped me up on yesterday's post.

Nowhere near as bad as my act 6 opening feel happy
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    I'm not looking forward to that Grandmaster fight
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Riptide said:

Personally I took the biohazard tunnel vision path
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    7.1 is easier than 6.3 and 5.4 i did the whole thing in 1 revive
  • Options
    Riptide said:

I was kinda afraid of some paths/champs on some paths but realized the bottom path would be the easiest. It was the one with vigorous assault/sharing is caring. Quake for manthing, rest was mostly magneto, warlock and ghost(my ghost's debut in act 6)
  • Options
    Huh seems like lots of people went with tunnel vision path. I guess that might be easier with double immunes. Also, Salve doesn't activate sharing is caring @Riptide
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Riptide said:

I was kinda afraid of some paths/champs on some paths but realized the bottom path would be the easiest. It was the one with vigorous assault/sharing is caring. Quake for manthing, rest was mostly magneto, warlock and ghost(my ghost's debut in act 6)
    Yeah, I don’t have mags or ghost lol. And only one double immunity, so I’m thinking of taking the power shield one maybe

• Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Congrats mate
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate. I beat Grandmaster two weeks ago and it felt amazing. I hope you manage to find that last t5cc that you need for PX soon!
  • Options
    The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43

Riptide said:

Personally I took the biohazard tunnel vision path
    Oof. Thats some hard nodes right there. I don't even remember.
    Although I have explored 7.2 and 5.4 (and act1,2,3,4)
  • Options
    MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85
    How did you get that profile picture?
  • Options
    edited July 2021

How did you get that profile picture?

@Marvel2289 The forums pfp(Namor) or in game(Iron Man IW). If you're talking about Iron Man IW:

Step 1: Acquire any star version of Iron Man IW
    Step 2: Go to your profile by clicking on your name, click on the green square beside your name that has a white pencil inside it.
    Step 3: Scroll down and select Iron Man IW, and confirm.

This is the process for selecting any in-game pfp btw