**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need active alliance

I’ve taken a break from the game but I’m back.
Map 5 and 6 experience
Est time but I work nights
9,600 prestige
Cavalier
Prefer discord over line but I do have line

Comments

• Beau1985Beau1985 Posts: 110
    We do map 555 with optional wars. Add me to line beau198 if interested
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    WeezerKDI on Line

I got what you need.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Discord ftw.. hit me up 🙂
    hungry#4756

Map 6/optional 2bg war (going for G1)
    Relaxed, but active. Fun mix of veterans taking a break from map 7, folks newer to 6 and anywhere in between.
  • We run maps 5 & 6, so you would have a choice as to which map you want to be in! We operate primarily on line but make exceptions for those who do not have it. Typically we rake in 260+ mil points in AQ, and run optional war. Dm me at nephilim206 on either Line or in-game!
  • ZirgzZirgz Posts: 41
    If you are still looking...
    we run aq 5x5 .. around 250m points
    gold 2 in war.
    very organized and a good group of grown ups
    pm me or add me on line : zirgz
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    if you are still looking...give us a look.

ooking for 1...a long time guy has been eaten up by real life.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

We are looking for players with 9K prestige and have earned Cavalier status.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and often run theme tanks in the off season for fun and levity. Last season we were G2, but sometimes are in the G3 or G1 range. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season. This season we will place G2.

AQ: 555, 555, 555, 544, 554 for 230+ mil weekly. Starting some map 6 in BG 1 on day one when no war.

500-750k, sometimes 1M SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the laid back success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • Desi_F616Desi_F616 Posts: 13
    Not sure if you are still looking but we need 1. we use line but I have discord for another game. Gold 1 war 3 bgs, AQ map 5, 5 days, 3 bgs, epic and master mods. most of my group has been together 3 years plus. come check us out. Alliance tag is BLOme (my guys totally created that one) and my game tag is Desi616. discord is Desi616#3221if you want to chat first to decide. thank you.