**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

General discussion and chat during maintenance

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
Every summoner is freely allowed in this chat. It isn't harsh or targetting anyone in the community, even kabam miike shouldn't be insulted. firstly when will we get compensation for arenas?

Comments

• Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Where are the cat pics?
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Hey guys, what up.

Any idea of how long does maintenance is? I was about to end freaking sasquatch on gauntlet and just kicked me :cry:
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Gildenlow said:

Hey guys, what up.

Any idea of how long does maintenance is? I was about to end freaking sasquatch on gauntlet and just kicked me :cry:

Oof. Also good luck on the gauntlet
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Hey guys, what up.

It will be around 2 hours. All the best on sassy!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    Gildenlow said:

Hey guys, what up.

2-4 hours.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    Any idea on cut-off to obtain 4-Star Nexus for the Summoner Trials arena?
  • Options

I think around 5.1 mil, with the new milestones and bots in the leaderboard.
  • Options
    ColinJensen21ColinJensen21 Posts: 36
    Predictions on getting 6* DDHK in arena?
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Oh crud. I have more disagrees than any other things now. Im sad..:(😢😥😢😥😭😭
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★

Predictions on getting 6* DDHK in arena?

I'd say around 54M, I don't know why xD
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Oh crud. I have more disagrees than any other things now. Im sad..:(😢😥😢😥😭😭

One more for good measure. 😉
  • Options

It is way too high, but it could be due to first round of the updated arena showing the incorrect milestones.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    guys, would cap marvel work against terrax gauntlet? i only ghulk 6* R1, but not sure what's better
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Ghulk namor havok
  • Options
    BlumladenBlumladen Posts: 21
    How much time would the maintenance take
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    monomugg said:

guys, would cap marvel work against terrax gauntlet? i only ghulk 6* R1, but not sure what's better

I took mine to r2 simply because of quicker finish. He is worth taking to r2, so I would suggest that. You can solo the fight or max 1 revive even with the r1. It may take a little longer
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    monomugg said:

Theoretically. 6* r1 ghulk works really well. Just backdraft intercept till he's in the corner and heavy spam. Eventually his power meter will go down too fast for you to keep it up so you must bait a special attack. He is a really good one shot option whereas cap marvel is iffy. I tried a 5* r4 and she died very quickly. She's good terrax counter, but when terrax has 10k attack and 750k health? Ghulk ftw.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    limeade32 said:

Do people use venom in act 6 often? Im thinking about rank 5ing him but im on the fence. If variant 5 becomes a lot easier with a rank 5 instead of a rank 4 venom i can do that, but otherwise im considering waiting for some luck.

He and hyp are the only two cosmic champs that I have yet to get, they’ll both go to r5
  • Options

It is way too high, but it could be due to first round of the updated arena showing the incorrect milestones.

It's high because of the bots. In the previous version of arena change, where the trails last milestone was 2.1 mil, i know people with 2.9-3 mil who did not event get the nexus. The nexus went to the bots. Once the game is up, you can check the leaderboard to see what i mean.

The new trials milestones is till 4.4 mil. So for the nexus you'll need a bit more than what the last milestone is.
  • Options

It's high because of the bots. In the previous version of arena change, where the trails last milestone was 2.1 mil, i know people with 2.9-3 mil who did not event get the nexus. The nexus went to the bots. Once the game is up, you can check the leaderboard to see what i mean.

The new trials milestones is till 4.4 mil. So for the nexus you'll need a bit more than what the last milestone is.
    Thanks for explanation. I was asking as I saw on reddit 2.7m was placed 402 [unless this info was incorrect] and the cut-off was top 500, so I am thinking the points required could be less.
  • Options
    monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    DawsMan said:

monomugg said:

Theoretically. 6* r1 ghulk works really well. Just backdraft intercept till he's in the corner and heavy spam. Eventually his power meter will go down too fast for you to keep it up so you must bait a special attack. He is a really good one shot option whereas cap marvel is iffy. I tried a 5* r4 and she died very quickly. She's good terrax counter, but when terrax has 10k attack and 750k health? Ghulk ftw.
    thanks a lot, mate!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Why should Sentry not get July buff?
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

How much for the 2k 4* shards? Cuz that's all I need.