Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I hope Guillotine won that arena vote

TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Last 3 six star crystals were 3 consecutive Guillotines πŸ’€πŸ’€

Kabam I ain't asking for much but can a man get a complete rework or atleast a solid buff ?????

Comments

• Options
    DanasjonDanasjon Posts: 139 β˜…
    In all honesty who won? Because I saw no updates from Kabam.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Antman won
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I voted AM but

1. I don’t have a 6* AM
    2. I have a 6* lvl 80 Guilly
    3. I win either way

I kind of think Guilly will win because of how everyone responded after the initial vote.

The X-factor is all the people who did the arena and are not in these forums. The votes in the forums were in the single thousands, not a real representation of the entire MCOC community - but we’ll see!
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 549 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Antman Won but the community loss
  • Options

Antman Won but the community loss

Antman won and the community god a W
  • Options
    I don’t think AM would win because of the Ghost users. If he genuinely won I think it would be because of his MCU popularity.
  • Options

I voted AM but

1. I don’t have a 6* AM
    3. I win either way

I kind of think Guilly will win because of how everyone responded after the initial vote.

The X-factor is all the people who did the arena and are not in these forums. The votes in the forums were in the single thousands, not a real representation of the entire MCOC community - but we’ll see!

I voted ant
    1. I have a 5 and 6 star Antman
    2. I have a 5 star Guillotine
    3. I get a W either way
    Antman is seriously In need of a buff
    And I didn't vote for him because of ghost
  • Options

I voted AM but

1. I don’t have a 6* AM
    3. I win either way

I voted ant
    1. I have a 5 and 6 star Antman
    2. I have a 5 star Guillotine
    3. I get a W either way
    Antman is seriously In need of a buff
    And I didn't vote for him because of ghost
    Overall for the game I believe AM is in more need of the buff. I voted for him because I love all the Avengers and believe they all need love from Kabam. Iron Man? Captain America? Hawkeye? Black Widow? Hulk? Thor? I’ll take Ant-Man in a heartbeat.
  • Options

Guilly needs at most a moderate update. Her kit literally has way more utility than ant-man. She can inflict bleeds, she has one of the longest reaches in game, she thrives being the underdog in a fight, her special 2 can reverse heal, flipping the switch on regen and her awakened ability can life steal. Everyone who keeps pushing for her really just all want the same thing: to include a nullify and/or a Fate seal on her specials.. Which could easily be added in an update!

Ant-man has nothing without his synergies and his entire kit is short enough to fit on a post-it. Plus if we want giant man animations added in, that alone would require an overhaul.

Also for clarity, I have both as 5* unawakened, so I really don't have a particular horse in this race.

Antman forever
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146 β˜…
    DawsMan said:

Zeroj2k said:

nope too many Ghost fan boys/girls

Or maybe, hear me out, Ant-Man is just a garbage champion and even on the rare occasion he is brought in with Ghost he is completely unleveled and or usable. If guillotine gets a buff that's fine I guess she could use one, just got a synergy though. I'm so tired of the salty non Ghost users labeling everyone who wants the worse champion to be buffed, as Ghost fan bois/girls who only did it for the synergy. If he gets reworked I'm not suddenly going to bring him with Ghost every time and have a new advantage, because I have Ghost.
    But Antman has a purpose - yes its as a synergy just like cable) but there were others in the poll who have zero use and just meme's ... so yes I think its people who use ghost to make him more of a an asset to bring
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Guilly needs at most a moderate update. Her kit literally has way more utility than ant-man. She can inflict bleeds, she has one of the longest reaches in game, she thrives being the underdog in a fight, her special 2 can reverse heal, flipping the switch on regen and her awakened ability can life steal. Everyone who keeps pushing for her really just all want the same thing: to include a nullify and/or a Fate seal on her specials.. Which could easily be added in an update!

Ant-man has nothing without his synergies and his entire kit is short enough to fit on a post-it. Plus if we want giant man animations added in, that alone would require an overhaul.

Also for clarity, I have both as 5* unawakened, so I really don't have a particular horse in this race.

Antman forever
    I like ant-man and see a lot in his potential.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,246 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m vetoed guilty because like he but she’s isn’t great anymore and ant man do need it to but I’m like guil more
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Guilty is a far better champ that Antman currently.

Antman is utterly useless other than synergy purposes.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,822 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

As much as i wanted guilly to win i would bet my house that antman won with a huge margin

I’ll take that bet
    my house against yours
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Get purgatory and you’ll forget about the buff. She’s got a crazy synergy with guillotine.
  • Options
    TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just here to remind that I'm right now the happiest man alive lmaooo

Bring it