**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Professor X Need to be Awakened

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Pulled a six star version of profesor x today... Just wanted to know about his utilies and fights where he can be best used... Also does he need to be duped ? Suggestions pls....
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    His awakening is pretty essential for defense. Not a necessity otherwise.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Every fighter needs to be awakened.
    His awakened ability isn't dire, but helpful.
    Other mutants benefit more from their awakened abilities than Professor X.
  • Options
    BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★

Bzee said:

no

please stop the all caps in your titles jesus

I dont see any problem in that bro
    it’s not necessary

there’s no point in having all caps, and it’s kinda obnoxious
    You like to make an issue out of everything bro?? Cz trust me this is hardly any issue... i dont see any reason y i cant use caps ...lol
  • Options
    I feel like @SpideyFunko and @Mr_Platypus only commented in this thread to troll... and not to be of any help to the subject. CAPS ARE OKAY
  • Options
    @Bzee check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKR4M-2WwSU
    Pretty good tutorial on how to use Professor X effectively
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    No. The only thing he needs is no suicides. He sits at r1 unduped on my account only because my entire roster build is suicide friendly. If you can't take recoil, you get benched 'round here.
  • Options
    @Kennado, couldn't you just avoid using his sp1 & sp2... parry heavy until you have 100 charges then sp3 repeatedly? He's not unplayable with suicides, just not as beneficial as others with suicides.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Bzee said:

Bzee said:

no

please stop the all caps in your titles jesus

I dont see any problem in that bro
    it’s not necessary

there’s no point in having all caps, and it’s kinda obnoxious
    You like to make an issue out of everything bro?? Cz trust me this is hardly any issue... i dont see any reason y i cant use caps ...lol
    PLEASE STOP USING ALL CAPS AS IT IS UNNECESSARY AND YOU ALWAYS DO IT. PLUS WHY ARE YOU USING ALL CAPS IN A TITLE OF ALL THINGS. IT TURNS PEOPLE OFF AND THEY WON’T WANT TO READ YOUR POST.

Use Common Sense please
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    TheExit27 said:

@Kennado, couldn't you just avoid using his sp1 & sp2... parry heavy until you have 100 charges then sp3 repeatedly? He's not unplayable with suicides, just not as beneficial as others with suicides.

I haven't tried that playstyle and in a high intensity fights, waiting on sp3 simply isn't practical. Rather just use my suicide friendly champs and/or champs that are practical for endgame fights. I also have a 5/65 that I ranked the day Prof X was released. I can count on my fingers how many times I've used that version since finding out that half my health was gone from spamming sp2.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

Every fighter needs to be awakened.
    His awakened ability isn't dire, but helpful.
    Other mutants benefit more from their awakened abilities than Professor X.

Why did people disagree with this tho?
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

lmao did I seriously make you that mad over asking someone to not use all caps

Apparently so 🤷‍♂️
This discussion has been closed.