**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the hardest special to fully dex in the game???

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
There are many annoying specials but every single special I “dexable”. So which ones the hardest?

What’s the hardest special to fully dex in the game??? 109 votes

Korg sp1
2%
DJMNHAnnihilator13_Ramil0222 3 votes
Nick Fury sp1
18%
AspenAdvDart1981Mobile_P0tat0MiStaLovaDarkraider234OMGJimboMaratoxIronGladiator22MCOCHazzaAlyzanPhillip14233Farrukh_tvErik_BloodaxeValentinos13Ares2239luahgamer5tofuシAvengerx_men89_Exafrias 20 votes
Annihlus sp2
0%
Scrubhan 1 vote
Blade sp2
11%
TensioMSRDLDAlex13369muddy17AKTEKSanta_Psychekrazthanix_nur1ŘïdđhįmHrishikesh713Varad18TheBoogyManTenukering 12 votes
Mangos sp2
19%
CondemnedToeTim1234CupidVoltolosRockyshockyKill_GreyIcy000PastorAmericaMaxwell24MasterpuffDoctor_Strange19ricknmorty_TheMailmannCrasyduckDawsManHilbert_unbeatable2Sparty6CrcrcrcChaosMax1012Doomsdare 21 votes
Punisher and Pun2099 sp2
33%
CrusherErza_ScarletSighsohardTendersquadKossukoseThatGuyYouSaw235JumpthesharkTatteredSailMarvel2289Cr7ms7rs7LuciferiamdevilIron_Patriot_is_litdot_dittoAATTJohnyBoySwarmOfRavensSparx265Andyball270Xguard77Faseeh 36 votes
Apocalypse sp1
1%
Geo10megSchnoodle 2 votes
Super skrull sp2
1%
Primerprime5Cosmic_Skelator_04 2 votes
Other
11%
benshbMagrailothosmanveertherealColonaut123Mr_Holl87ErosenseiogTripleUEdeuinkReignkingTWTheBair123SirGamesBondpop_tarts 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mangog sp2 at least from what I have seen
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Other
    Emma.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Nick Fury sp1
    I chose nock because I know it’s possible. I don’t think mangog, Annihilus, Pinsiher, etc are possible
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

I chose nock because I know it’s possible. I don’t think mangog, Annihilus, Pinsiher, etc are possible

Mangog is possible just really hard
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Blade sp2
    I’ve never successfully dexed any of those except Korg’s. Like, I’m not sure those are physically possible with my thumbs.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Awesome I just realized my 1000th post was correcting someone
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    MSRDLD said:

I’ve never successfully dexed any of those except Korg’s. Like, I’m not sure those are physically possible with my thumbs.

I actually did it in this month’s EQ against the Blade boss. I want to say it was skill but it was mostly me panicking and frantically dashing back to prevent myself from dying so I wouldn’t have to use a revive. I died right after that but was still a little shocked I had successfully dexed the entire special 2.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Punisher and Pun2099 sp2
    I don’t think his specials are fully dexable
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

There is this problem I have faced with his SP2. It like about 5 hits, and if you try to block the first few and dex the last part, due to some reasons, you cannot. That's just a lot of block damage right there
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Watch some YouTube videos. EVERY SINGLE CHAMPS SPECIALS ARE DEXABLE. It’s hard to believe but it’s true
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Every special is dexable with Nightcrawler 5Head. In all seriousness, Punisher’s L2 is dexable, Mangog’s is as wel, but idk about Anni’s...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Awesome I just realized my 1000th post was correcting someone
    least it wasn’t your 10000th comment
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Collector L1. I’ve seen Swedeah do it once, but it’s very tight.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Mangos sp2
    MSD can dex all of those ( I think?) except for mangogs sp2. He said that, and war machines sp 1 were either needed to evade or insane rng.
  • Options
    Nah mangog is possible with 4 perfect dexs. Check out mcoc journal. I should have wrote war machine in this pull but it’s still doable. They all can be done
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Mangos sp2

Karnak SP1

Technically spider gwen prebuff has the hardest special to dex since it’s impossible
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Punisher and Pun2099 sp2
    I have fully dodged cables sp1 and 2 along with big daddy
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Mangos sp2

Do I have to call it again madrid?

Cables sp2 is far from difficult and Apoc's sp2 is not the hardest to dex. Those sp1s though? That's what makes your comment certified cap.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Mangos sp2
    DawsMan said:

Cables sp2 is far from difficult and Apoc's sp2 is not the hardest to dex. Those sp1s though? That's what makes your comment certified cap.
    Apocs sp1 is ez but cables is pretty tough
  • Options

DawsMan said:

Apocs sp1 is ez but cables is pretty tough
    I guess you can't, unless you use Nc. It's got a plenty of hits. Some time earlier, there was this thing were if you dex the first 3 hits, the others would simply whiff away. It's not that way anymore :cry:
  • Options
    ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    Cap45 said:

Watch some YouTube videos. EVERY SINGLE CHAMPS SPECIALS ARE DEXABLE. It’s hard to believe but it’s true

Heimdall be like
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Mangos sp2
    P99’s arent possible to the best of the knowledge, so that would leave Mangog(Mango?) to be the #1 as Kabam confirmed his sp2 dex possible but barely.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Other
    Heimdall's SP2
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Punisher and Pun2099 sp2
    Punisher’s SP2 is easy to Dex but Punisher 2099’s SP2 is a different story
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

Punisher’s SP2 is easy to Dex but Punisher 2099’s SP2 is a different story

I think Punisher's SP2 is almost equally difficult too.