**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm stuck in Act 4.4 with incredible champions

2»

Comments

• CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    edited June 2021
    Like you myself, I had to go back to the drawing board. It doesn’t matter if you are new or not, sometimes we have to sharpen our skills.

Try to learn the ways of dexterity and parry/Re parry/interception. Someone mentioned utility champs, even thou you might have amazing champs. It is worth looking at certain synergies that would benefit you.

Practice in the arenas, only attack (with whatever combo guide is for your champ) after you successfully parry and stunned the opponent.Same applies for interceptions or other attack strategies.

This is what worked for me, I grinded arena and Winter Soldier for 3 days. I was able to increase my hit combo from 50 to 139 ( I know that’s now amazing, but I’m no pro. I get tired after that lol).

• Battlefront409Battlefront409 Posts: 34
    I say learn to play Corvus. You can get 2 charges incredibly easily by taking down a mutant and a tech. And there are 2 more ways to get a charge. They are missions from thanos. Also do what these guys are saying. Don’t get hit, parry, dex, and practice against rol winter soldier.
    And btw, maestro is going to be hard, so prepare your units.
    What rank is your Corvus?
  • pop_tartspop_tarts Posts: 24
    Make sure to put points into salve, block prof, parry, and dex. Master parry and dex and you'll have Act 4 done in no time.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Mr_Holl87 said:

"Thanks for the feedback, ill do that!"

Anytime, man! if you ever have questions, feel free to ask! And keep us posted on your progress! This community loves cheering for each other when we accomplish just about anything. Lol

Did- did this guy just type out quotes? :D
  • 12Cris1212Cris12 Posts: 18

What rank is your Corvus?

Rank 2, also Iron man( IW) Is rank 2
  • 12Cris1212Cris12 Posts: 18
    Im currently exploring Act 4 and practicing parry and dex, I almost finished tye first quest of 4.4, so thanks guys!! You're helping me a lot!!