**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remember this?

jwrdj2iw7ce0.jpg

Maybe you can make people love you again
Kabam :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Those are from the past. Now you have a calendar, you just have to log in daily and get out.
  • Options
    They should send us something after all,
    This is a good idea
  • Options
    HulkBuildsHulkBuilds Posts: 4
    edited November 2017
    Those are from the past. Now you have a calendar, you just have to log in daily and get out.

Dude he is talking about today's connecting problems, after interrupting our progress they should send us something to cover it up you know.

They won't but i wish they would send us some units after all
  • Options
    Game is on
  • Options
    SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    @New_Noob168 Netmarble got 0 to do with it. Played Future fight? Aloooot of free stuff in that game. Here they just milk you all day long, lols when u roll that IP or LC 5* after you spent x amount of money in hope to get something usefull.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    They won't do this anymore. Generosity at 0 since netmarble acquired

It's not netmarble though I also thought that was the case aswell but it doesn't seem that way anymore.

Recently I actually just started playing future fight and evilbane again after very lengthy absences from both and when I logged back on i got a lot of stuff for free which helped me to catch up and they both actually give free stuff and apologize when they make a mistake.

Whatever is going on with them is on whatever version of kabam this is, i wouldn't be surprised if some of their better workers got reassigned to other games like forged to fight.

The quality went down after the acquisition and changes made the game worse but I don't know whose idea it was to implement these changes and who tests them because almost every update and change has brought a ton of bugs and issues with it and has been universally panned by almost all of us .

I have a really faint hope that they can turn this around but judging by their responses or lack thereof and their lack of urgency on fixing the bugs or even responding on them.

Make me think that they don't care and that it won't be long until the game just collapse in on it's self due to the antiquated servers and the sheer amount of bugs and issues that are just piling up on each other and increasing with every update or change they push through.

If you do care then actively fix the bugs and issues, make the game servers stable, and maybe just maybe take the game down for a little while and make upgrades and bug fixes you know like other mobile developers.
  • Options
    I agree there are so many problems, maybe they should send us gifts sometimes you know to keep us motivated a lil bit