Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

I currently have 2 6* champions, Emma frost and Immortal Hulk. which should i rank up to rank 2

MrParadoxMrParadox Posts: 23
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I currently have 2 6* champions, Emma frost and Immortal Hulk. which should i rank up to rank 2 44 votes

Immortal Hulk
29%
TristanThatGuyYouSaw235Liss_Bliss_shadow_lurker22FluffyPigMonsterOGAvengerMaxwell24ScrubhanBurritoJoeTheBoogyManfiremoon712SchnoodleChococookies822 13 votes
Emma frost
70%
SnakeEyes69ROHINMegaSkater67allinashesdalexander1974MagrailothosDarkrider05Darth_StewiekikiFurieuxColonaut123Colinwhitworth69RockypantherxJimmyBMiekandKorgEtjamaDarkEternityTRONG94Darkraider234MaratoxBonzodavid 31 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    Where are you Content Wise?
  • Options
    MrParadoxMrParadox Posts: 23
    Cav, currently roadblocked at 6.2.2 cause of mister sinister
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,397 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    Emma is really useful, and hits more than hard enough. Not silly damage like Colossus and Mags; but more than hard enough to justify the R2.

She's got huge utility with her immunities, Taunt, and Unevadeable Specials. Go for it.
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Emma frost
    Emma op
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Emma frost
    Both are pretty good champs, you cant go wrong with either. I say go Emma because at your progression level she'll be usable in a wider array of content than iHulk ( mainly because of her long list immunities, gains prowess so can be used in Buffed Up node too). Mind you though, iHulk is also a hard counter to certain bosses and nodes such as Icarus and others, but they are more niche situations than the ones Emma can handle.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    If you only have 2 6s, save the resources for better 5s to r5. You don't need 6s atm.