**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Player looking for Gold Alliance

Looking for a new alliance, at least Gold3, but preferably Gold2. My details are below. :)

6*'s

5*'s

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    @Luke9523 have you found an Alliance yet? If not please look at my post to see if my Alliance may be up your Alley and then hit me up via Line at zbot34
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    hey bro?
    any chance u willing to join s3?
    we are rebuilding and will reach gold soon.
    dm on discord- Avenge_123#6127
  • Big_cheese243Big_cheese243 Posts: 33
    AQ 5x5 240mil AW gold 3. 9000+ prestige.  line id bigchees243  message with any questions
  • ZirgzZirgz Posts: 41
    edited June 2021
    sent you a msg ingame. :)
    or add me on Line : Zirgz
  • DeviantDeviant Posts: 106

• MFlo_83MFlo_83 Posts: 75
    Added you in game and sent an invite. Discord is required. Ign MFlo83~1 discord MFlo83#6495
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Give us a shout if you are still looking.

looking for 1...a long time guy has been eaten up by real life.

We are a group of moderate players who work together to maximize rewards. Most of us are old school 5x5 burnouts who just enjoy playing without all the AQ/AW pressure. We like to play with those who know and understand the game, and don't have a lot of patience for repeated shenanigans.

We are looking for players with 9K prestige and have earned Cavalier status.

AW: 2 BG's in season, 1-2 BG off season, and often run theme tanks in the off season for fun and levity. Last season we were G2, but sometimes are in the G3 or G1 range. Usually there is no/little item use in our war effort. 5 war minimum per season. This season we will place G2.

AQ: 555, 555, 555, 555, 555 for 230+ mil weekly.

500-750k, sometimes 1M SA weekly, small minimums just to help us weed out the deadwood.

We use discord for group chat and are organized, this is mandatory for all ally members. You don't have to chat and be gabby, just call out routes, etc.

Holler if this sounds good. We have had a stable roster for several months...come in and enjoy the laid back success.

groundround#0363 in discord, Ground Round in line, Gound Round in game.
  • Big_cheese243Big_cheese243 Posts: 33

• June 16 in Alliance Recruitment and Incursions Matchmaking

Hi Luke!

In case you're still looking:
    We're an active, friendly, helpful Gold 2 Alliance looking to make the step to Gold 1 next season.
    AQ we do 3 BGs of map 5 with a mix of Epic and Master mods to achieve at least the 225 Millions milestone.
    That gives us about 4,3k Glory per week.
    We have different Line Chats for better communication and organization.

We're looking for 1 serious player with the same goals to replace one of us who can't participate as much due to the timezone difference.

We're a good group that has been together for a while now and just want to finetune.

If that sounds interesting to you, hit me, another officer, or the leader up on Line or directly ingame.

Alliance Name: [BDWA] Bada$$ Warriors
    Line:
    Leader: anaxagoras 70
    Officers:
    vanNittelroy
    ILLUSION8 (GMT)
    Justy75 (GMT)
    Druss De Legend

Hope to hear from you soon!

• eggesteggest Posts: 150
    Hey we need one player. Pretty much everyone here is above 10k prestige.
    We run a mix of map 5 and 6, scoring 300mil. We are doing map 6 for the first two days minimum, sometimes more.

Wars are 2 bgs on rotation, so everyone plays but also gets regular breaks from it. We get gold 2 in around tier 6-7. Nothing too bad.

We are a friendly bunch, most of the group has been playing together for about 3-4 years. Quite understanding of people being busy and having work that comes first etc.

Add me on Line, eggest1 if interested :)
  • DeviantDeviant Posts: 106

• DresDres Posts: 39

If you’re still looking.
  • Desi_F616Desi_F616 Posts: 13
    you probably already found a group but we are Gold 1, map 5. I sent you an invitation