**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Notoutofthewoods (tag is 36530)

Looking for 2 members to join my alliance . Only requirement is to have discord. Skill isn’t a problem as we like to build that up as a team. Looking for at least uncollected players preferably but will take anyone. We run maps 345 and 3 BG war. We get around 3,200-3,500 glory usually but it varies based on people’s situations within the ally. We normally always get that though. We usually get gold 3 but have almost passed gold 2 in the recent seasons. We are an alliance that likes to keep its members so we are in a way against kicking unless we have to. Just don’t cause trouble within the chats. Add me on discord if you’re interested in joining JDubs0914#2244, in game name is JDubs0914

Comments

• DresDres Posts: 39

Join us!
  • Dr_Gonzo_IIIDr_Gonzo_III Posts: 24
    Come on peeps… it’s a great ally.. it’s fun, it’s friendly. There’s a constant supply of dad jokes (I know you all love those).. seriously though.. great alliance for both newer and seasoned players
    Tough crowd.
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152

I love that one!😂🤣
    Looking for 1 if anyone is still interested
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    i sent req
    Might have another space if anyone is interested still
    Still have a spot?
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    JDubs said:

Looking for 2 members to join my alliance . Only requirement is to have discord. Skill isn’t a problem as we like to build that up as a team. Looking for at least uncollected players preferably but will take anyone. We run maps 345 and 3 BG war. We get around 3,200-3,500 glory usually but it varies based on people’s situations within the ally. We normally always get that though. We usually get gold 3 but have almost passed gold 2 in the recent seasons. We are an alliance that likes to keep its members so we are in a way against kicking unless we have to. Just don’t cause trouble within the chats. Add me on discord if you’re interested in joining JDubs0914#2244, in game name is JDubs0914

Are spots still open, sent a request to discord and ingame!
    Welcome to the family brother!