**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Today's T5CC Offer and advice on whether I should get it.

Today's T5CC Offer consists of 10 2% T5CC Crystals. Add the 5 that we will get on Wednesday and I will have 15 of these crystals. I am at 85% of a Science T5CC and can take Human Torch to R3 as soon as I form it. This will be my Thronebreaker rank-up. Should I buy this offer or not since July 4 is right around the corner?

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Today's T5CC Offer consists of 10 2% T5CC Crystals. Add the 5 that we will get on Wednesday and I will have 15 of these crystals. I am at 85% of a Science T5CC and can take Human Torch to R3 as soon as I form it. This will be my Thronebreaker rank-up. Should I buy this offer or not since July 4 is right around the corner?

You would need 8 of those crystals to give you science, the odds aren't that favourable all things considered.
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nope, Cav Eq + side event t5cc can probably get 15%
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Save for 4th of July.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,312 ★★★★★

Smart money says you might get 1 science out of that 15.