**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can I push for Cavalier before July 4th?

Like the title says, I'm trying to decide if I should push for Cavalier before July 4th. Currently, I've explored all of 5.1 and 5.4 and all of 5.2 except for the Bane chapters. I haven't started on exploring 5.3, and I haven't completed any variants. I'm FTP and don't run suicides.

I've been saving up units for July 4th, but based on what I've seen, I'm only going to have enough to take advantage of one offer. After the offer, I'll have almost 2,500 units left over. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 7/4 offers are progression based? All of that is making me wonder if I should use the 2,500 units that I won't be able to spend on 7/4 and put them towards getting Cavalier a little earlier than expected so that I max out the units I am spending on the offer.

What do y'all think? I've seen some things say that you need a fair amount of 5/65 champs to push for Cav and others that say good 3/45 champs can do it. I've attached some screenshots of the top of my roster. Do I have any major holes and will the 2,500 units be enough? My pot/revive stash is fairly empty at the moment, and I'd say I'm a relatively average to below average skilled player.

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    3000 units with that roster? Easily.a
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yeah you’ve got good options for everything.

G99 can do sabre, xbones and sentinel.

Torch, mags, Corvus can do ultron.

Torch for loki.

Anyone for ghost. Maybe mags.

You got this. Maybe just get used to playing the no retreat node before burning units trying to power through it. Should easy have enough though.

• Options
    Desi_F616Desi_F616 Posts: 13
    I have not 100% act 5 yet and I am cavalier. I pushed at the beginning of the year. the rewards are worth the push. you can do it without 100% act 5, just need the right champs for act 6.1. now your 6 stars are not super helpful yet but your 5 stars should get you there, you may just need to max a couple more to be comfortable. good luck.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    You should be able to do it with minimal units, and have around the 2.5K on July 4th.
  • Options
    Jed4223Jed4223 Posts: 14
    Update: knocked it out!

Xbones was incredibly annoying. I ended up using Corvus and reviving and healing up. I had to revive up 3 times on him and one team revive for the Sentinel, but otherwise it was much easier than I expected! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Jed4223 said:

Update: knocked it out!

Xbones was incredibly annoying. I ended up using Corvus and reviving and healing up. I had to revive up 3 times on him and one team revive for the Sentinel, but otherwise it was much easier than I expected! Thanks for the encouragement!

Fantastic man

great job!
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    100% Your roster is amazing, and that guilly will put in work on that biohazard crossbones. Also, I would try to rank up ghost as soon as you can, she is a cheat code to so much content and she has helped me get through act six, 7, and variants a ton.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Congrats my friend, I did it with a roster being a fraction of yours. Unitman was my way for that Xbones and Sentinel.
    But totally worth it IMO.