Options

Using third party login app (2accounts)

Dear Kabam
I am playing this game from a long time. I hold only one mobile and l planned to have second account with me. So, I used a third party app to login and play with my second account, both the mail id are mentioned below
sandeepkatakam00@gmail.com (Main)
spandana.katakam1@gmail.com (Baby)
Today, I received a warning that I am using a third party app and my account would be banned. I am doing nothing illegally, I am just playing with 2 accounts in same device.
Request you to help me to have both the accounts or I am forced to close my baby account.

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    If u wanto have 2 or more accounts. Login to your main , then top left gear click it , then theres a login option where you can create another kabam account for a new acc then u can just login and login back etc
  • Options
    Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 77
    edited June 2021
    Kabam I am accidentally turned on my vpn in 10 seconds it's any terms of service violence
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,171 ★★★★★
    Never, ever post your email on a public forum.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Using third party apps has always been against the tos.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Sandeep_K said:

Dear Kabam
    I am playing this game from a long time. I hold only one mobile and l planned to have second account with me. So, I used a third party app to login and play with my second account, both the mail id are mentioned below
    sandeepkatakam00@gmail.com (Main)
    spandana.katakam1@gmail.com (Baby)
    Today, I received a warning that I am using a third party app and my account would be banned. I am doing nothing illegally, I am just playing with 2 accounts in same device.
    Request you to help me to have both the accounts or I am forced to close my baby account.

Yeah, using a third party software of any type is a terms of Service violation, i would recommend you stop using it while you are ahead