**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Using third party login app (2accounts)

Dear Kabam
I am playing this game from a long time. I hold only one mobile and l planned to have second account with me. So, I used a third party app to login and play with my second account, both the mail id are mentioned below
sandeepkatakam00@gmail.com (Main)
spandana.katakam1@gmail.com (Baby)
Today, I received a warning that I am using a third party app and my account would be banned. I am doing nothing illegally, I am just playing with 2 accounts in same device.
Request you to help me to have both the accounts or I am forced to close my baby account.

Comments

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,209 ★★★★★
    If u wanto have 2 or more accounts. Login to your main , then top left gear click it , then theres a login option where you can create another kabam account for a new acc then u can just login and login back etc
  • Options
    Siva22akSiva22ak Posts: 82
    edited June 2021
    Kabam I am accidentally turned on my vpn in 10 seconds it's any terms of service violence
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Never, ever post your email on a public forum.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Using third party apps has always been against the tos.
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Sandeep_K said:

Dear Kabam
    I am playing this game from a long time. I hold only one mobile and l planned to have second account with me. So, I used a third party app to login and play with my second account, both the mail id are mentioned below
    sandeepkatakam00@gmail.com (Main)
    spandana.katakam1@gmail.com (Baby)
    Today, I received a warning that I am using a third party app and my account would be banned. I am doing nothing illegally, I am just playing with 2 accounts in same device.
    Request you to help me to have both the accounts or I am forced to close my baby account.

Yeah, using a third party software of any type is a terms of Service violation, i would recommend you stop using it while you are ahead