**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Test of Valor

ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
What triggered it for you?

We’ve yet to see one, it’s still early

Comments

• Options
    It prompted me when I completed one run through the heroic event.
  • Options
    MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    I have also tried to trigger a new bounty, with no luck. Same for some of the other iPhone users in our alliance. It was finally triggered by someone with an Android? Anyone else having this issue? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I triggered one goning through heroic, it seems like something isn't working properly a bunch people including some alliance members, some people here and me have noticed that once someone get 100k+ valor the helmet appears and says go fight but nothing else.

When it finally triggeed once my name and a time limit appeared but hours before that the same thing happened but nothing happened until later on when I went through heroic and I have a feeling that they bungled this already it seems odd that only one opened so far with so many active an playing and I already ammassed a decent amount of valor myself and still only one.

Other alliances have been saying the same here and in game something and something just desn't seem right
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I just triggered one in the featured arena.

I’m also on an iPhone 7+
  • Options
    @tufan_1974

That message you see is a generic message that everyone has. That’s not the actual test of valor
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Its not easy to trigger... We triggered one, then had multiple people save completion and exploration on heroic and even the 24hr challenge rewards... No trigger!
    Then randomly a person in our alliance triggered by just fighting in the event quest.
    All users mixture of android/iphone users, 1 android and 1 iphone user triggers to date.

Im android and claimed approx 200k valor with no trigger myself.
  • Options
    ScjethScjeth Posts: 8
    The rewards only going to the initiator is the worst thing kabam have done for a while.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Mine just triggered on completion of basic :neutral:
  • Options
    Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Scjeth wrote: »
    The rewards only going to the initiator is the worst thing kabam have done for a while.

Its an extra reward and not even guaranteed. Try being in a small international alliance where 15 members are rarely online at the same time. All other aspects of the game allow workarounds for us to still complete with a bit of coordination.

It would have been better if you could trigger them yourself once so much valor had them earned. Or lasted more than 6 hours. Or had a staggered reward based on levels of participation.

I find it more annoying than the stark assignments.