**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Grandmaster crystals are worse than PHC

HaptichorizonHaptichorizon Posts: 30
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
These are the most worthless crystals IMO. Drop rates are horrible. If you’re a cav player, these literally do nothing for you. 3* shards aren’t helping you at all for any content whatsoever. Let’s try to get kabam to change these.!!
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Cav crystals are worse than PHCs because you might get 3 or 4 stars from them. Let's get Kabam to change that to only 5 and 6*.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    I hope there are more options to earn them faster.

It is taking so long to reach 37 of them.
  • Options
    ThantonThanton Posts: 142
    I got 5 star mephisto collossus sentry civil warrior from gm crystals
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    3 months in being Uncollected, started playing 6 months ago and already pulled 3x 5-Star champs from GMC (OG Cap, Tigra, Hype), a bunch of duped 4-Stars for Iso, more 5-Star shards and some 3-Stars to add to my collection with I don't usually pull from PHC or 3* Crystals.
    So I disagree with this post.
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    Two 5* Nexus since the switch over and yesterday a Dragon Man. Two or three 4* and a 4* Nexus. My luck has been good through 30 grandmasters.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Funny enough I actually got 2 5*s back to back a void dupe and a Vulture and that was really nice
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Bruh
    Can you get 5*s and a 5* nexus from a phc
    My best pull from it

My best pull from a phc is a 4* nexus
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    The expected value from a premium hero crystal is 2.26 stars whereas a Grandmaster crystal is 3.21.
    You are incorrect in saying they are worse.
  • Options
    BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    edited June 2021
    I got five star warlock ghost and corvus from grandmaster crystal.... So ya.. i wont complaint.. maybe u sud try save atleast 100k shards and pop them open.... always works for me