**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Castle Rifts-Mausoleum (Week 4) Boss Nodes?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Anyone got the Boss Nodes for Legendary? (Also the Boss Nodes for Epic, for the Uncollecteds here)

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Bubble Shield, the node where you block to gain power and can't gain power well at all through hits. I didn't notice any other nodes but I know there are like 2 more. They didn't matter. Just be sure to have high block prof or not block a ton of hits. Block to spam specials.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Bubble Shield, the node where you block to gain power and can't gain power well at all through hits. I didn't notice any other nodes but I know there are like 2 more. They didn't matter. Just be sure to have high block prof or not block a ton of hits. Block to spam specials.

Does she have that Node that makes her Unstoppable And Unblockable in her Rage State or whatever it's called?
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★

DawsMan said:

Does she have that Node that makes her Unstoppable And Unblockable in her Rage State or whatever it's called?
    no, she has bane + recharge and bubble shield and debuff imunnity when she is knocked down

DawsMan said:

no, she has bane + recharge and bubble shield and debuff imunnity when she is knocked down
    Got it, thanks guys.
    Looks like Red Hulk (and by extension Human Torch) will be the Dominant Boss Killer for this whole Side Event...
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    My R3 Gambit had a lot of fun as Horseman
    ItsDamien said:

Ugh can't wait to Rank 3 mine... So close to a Mutant T5!

ItsDamien said:

I really wish I could have duped him in the last 6* Featured, but even unduped he's a monster.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I really wish I could have duped him in the last 6* Featured, but even unduped he's a monster.
    I pulled him from the February Event Cavaliers, then Duped him on that Featured. He's actually my Highest PI Champion atm because of it, though Prestige Wise he's #2...

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I pulled him from the February Event Cavaliers, then Duped him on that Featured. He's actually my Highest PI Champion atm because of it, though Prestige Wise he's #2...
    Good thing is at R3 he's the highest prestige champ until sig 120 then once Doom gets above sig 120 he starts dropping.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Dupe really doesn't do too much besides look Nice unless you want a Big Finisher Special Attack, the Perfect Block is always more useful over the majority of the fight.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★

Looks like Red Hulk (and by extension Human Torch) will be the Dominant Boss Killer for this whole Side Event...

Did not read notes. Purgatory is incinerate immune. :(
    So I had to resort to bleeding her dry. :o

Don't his Flame On Passives deal Energy Damage instead of Incinerate Damage?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Yep I don't think anyone is immune to them

Yep I don't think anyone is immune to them
    Well Energy Resist can mitigate it, but Purgatory doesn't have High Energy Resist so that doesn't really matter here.