**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

21 ok or decent champs that I hate

AddictorAddictor Posts: 382 ★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
The following champs are ok or decent in people’s eyes, but they’re trash in my book, I hate them and I’m never gonna rank them up as 6 star or I’ll be regretful if I do that.
1 Morningstar (Painful ramp up, clunky play style)
2 Guillotine 2099 (I know she is god tier but I’m never gonna rank her to r3, terrible base attack before 100 hits)
3 stealthy spidey (low health pool, clunky to play, bad sp damage, low utility)
4 spider Gwen (underwhelming damage, ugly looking)
5 Howard the duck ( the buff doesn’t mean anything, still sucks)
6 doc ock ( hard to use, clunky and damage is meh)
7 Hela ( don’t tell me Odin synergy she is definitely not practical)
8 Thor rag (many players hate him)
9 night trasher (skill trash for me)
10 VTD ( trash)
11 symbiote supreme (arena fodder for me even terrible to use in arena)
12 proxima (I hate this lass, only for corvus synergy)
13 sentinel ( painful to use so so clunky)
14 man thing (trash)
15 Ronin (not fan of him)
16 mister fantastic (I hate him bad damage)
17 thing (I know he has lots of fans but sorry I’m not, he is trash when he is alone)
18 mojo (ugly and meh)
19 civil warrior ( still garbage)
20 sorcerer supreme (she is rank 2 never gonna be rank3)
21 IMIW (I hate him both as attacker and defender)

21 ok or decent champs that I hate 110 votes

I agree most of them
5%
Hort4yuwAdvCap366SkyLord7000_wasabi_ 6 votes
I agree some of them
10%
Timone147DrenlinallinashesOsfan8_Sham_Ben550pDes99Steel_Ball_RunKablPrtjoMatthew950Nalak8 12 votes
I agree a few of them
32%
Mr_PlatypusHaji_SaabLuciusVorenusphillgreenCupidHeattblasttTatteredSailMarvel2289WordunkenQacobUsername19273Ctfz35ErosenseiogBonzodavidSkinnyfatboy82AATTPricelessErcarretMasterpuffTheInfinty 36 votes
I agree with none of them
50%
MSRDLDfmussapWardenclockLvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235ThunderGodHammerbro_64Rbk19ShtickRickWicket329BuckyBruhJakearoundshadow_lurker22JuggerNotCr7ms7rs7RakeYoungColinwhitworth69TRONG94H3t3rBinkPlayz 56 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2021
    I’d like to see your comments. Which champs do you hate?
  • Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Bruh
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Most of these don't make much sense

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    How dare you Shame proxima
    Proxima>>>>
  • Options
    Hoodie25 said:

How dare you

Mojo is beautiful

Man you truly made me laugh
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Most of these don't make much sense

• Options
    You're calling them ok or decent. Most of them are a lot better than that
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I love how you titled this as 121 okay or decent champions that I hate. 7 of those champions are normally considered god tier and a lot more of them are considered top third of the game. I’d consider middle third of the game okay or decent champions. Very few of these champions are in that group.

Besides that I’m not sure you’ve actually played any of these champions properly. You cannot have properly played sym supreme, stealth spidey, or sentinel and tell me they’re trash. Even if you don’t like them you have to admit they (and definitely some other people on this list) have their uses and are very good in some scenarios.

Go play the game, actually use some of these champions, and then come back and give us evidence to back your points. Then we’ll talk.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

I know this thread will be dissed by lots of players. Yes I know my skill is pretty noob. That’s just my true personal preference.

It's not that you are a noob
    Are you sure about that?
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

I know this thread will be dissed by lots of players. Yes I know my skill is pretty noob. That’s just my true personal preference.

It's not that you are a noob, it's just that you don't know how to play these champions. Guilly 2099 has bad base damage until 100 hits? Yeah nobody is ever using her under a hundred hits except the first fight. Every ramp up champ is like that.

A lot of the complaints are just visual and not actually about the champion's abilities. If you gave a decent reason instead of Spider Gwen looks funny maybe it would make more sense but this whole post just looked like a troll if I didn't know better.

Oop, just looked at stealthy, "Low hp (yes because he is an interceptor and attacker with high damage?!), clunky to play (I'll give you that his double mediums aren't amazing), bad sp damage (yeah because that's not really where his damage is at, its how you access utility and basic attack damage), low utility (thank you for proving my point about just not understanding these champions).

Now I get that it is personal preference but you are just slamming these champions, a lot of the time for minute or inconsequential reasons.
    Man even though it’s a criticized comment I still like it. Your comments are awesome and fun. (Not sarcastic). It makes sense I really liked that.
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

It's not that you are a noob, it's just that you don't know how to play these champions. Guilly 2099 has bad base damage until 100 hits? Yeah nobody is ever using her under a hundred hits except the first fight. Every ramp up champ is like that.

A lot of the complaints are just visual and not actually about the champion's abilities. If you gave a decent reason instead of Spider Gwen looks funny maybe it would make more sense but this whole post just looked like a troll if I didn't know better.

Oop, just looked at stealthy, "Low hp (yes because he is an interceptor and attacker with high damage?!), clunky to play (I'll give you that his double mediums aren't amazing), bad sp damage (yeah because that's not really where his damage is at, its how you access utility and basic attack damage), low utility (thank you for proving my point about just not understanding these champions).

Now I get that it is personal preference but you are just slamming these champions, a lot of the time for minute or inconsequential reasons.
    Wait till you see no.16
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Addictor said:

DawsMan said:

Addictor said:

Man even though it’s a criticized comment I still like it. Your comments are awesome and fun. (Not sarcastic). It makes sense I really liked that.
    I appreciate your maturity.

I hope you pull a 5* Guilly 2099 ;)
  • Options

I hate Domino, come at me simps

How dare u! Domino is awesome! Lol
    Lots of forum ppl hate domino. I just don’t know why!
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I agree a few of them
    I understand not liking champs, I even dislike a lot of the champs here, it’s just that your reasoning for most of these make absolutely no sense
  • Options
    Addictor said:

I hate Domino, come at me simps

How dare u! Domino is awesome! Lol
    Lots of forum ppl hate domino. I just don’t know why!
    She is rng
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    >Air-Walker is not on the list

My man
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

My man

Addictor said:

My man

Because the list doesn’t count authentic garbage champs…

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Hoodie25 said:

How dare you

Mojo is beautiful

Agreed!!
  • Options
    Addictor said:

My man

Yet it allows garbage opinions.
  • Options

Addictor said:

My man

If you think my opinions are garbage I’ll take that
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Addictor said:

16 mister fantastic (I hate him bad damage)
    19 civil warrior ( still garbage)

Addictor said:

Addictor said:

My man

If you think my opinions are garbage I’ll take that
    Well some of them being garbage are just my opinion, but the ones I've picked out are factfully garbage.