**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

AQ at 50% HP all the time so bored with this!

Darren1975Darren1975 Posts: 163 ★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Seriously when are we going to get this game back on track and fixed I so fed up with the game constantly crashing on me, I can deal with it in Arena as its just reload and refight but AQ is just ridiculous.

My Day3 this week.

Main Account - Map7 Red Mag mini open - pop my Nova Flame prefight on HT he is ready at 100% not used, enter the fight, game shuts down bye bye nova flame and HT is at 50% just like that job done put you on the back foot as I had to use my 2nd champ was still annoyed and got wrecked... result items used because of the game crashing.

Mini Account - Enter into a fight just on Map4 its only a 300k account and game crashes same again just shuts down Warlock at 50%

Sons Account: take down Doc Oct no network issues at all end flight and screen freezes sits there for a couple of minutes comes up with network error (but hey everything else is working in the house of course its my network NOT) result MM at 50%

Only thing all these fights had in common are all champs did have 100% health until I get Kabamed, I can take it when I play bad its my though but most weeks now I'm having to use items because your game is bugged beyond belief!

This happened on two different devices ipad 6th Generation & iphone 11 pro, so dont tell me its my device or my network I work from home every day no problems on any other device around the house or the devices used above for any other app just MCOC

Rant over!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    It absolutely can still be your device or your network.

When was the last time you turned the devices off and on again? Same with your Internet? How far are you from your WiFi router when playing?

I've only experienced a crash in AQ once in nearly 5 years of playing which caused me to lose 50%, and even then that was a while ago when that happened.
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Also to note you only use apple devices. I have only used Android and I can count the amount of crashes I've had in 6 years on one hand. Not saying android is better but I have not had any of the same issues as you are having consistently. As another said it can still be your network also.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Also to note you only use apple devices. I have only used Android and I can count the amount of crashes I've had in 6 years on one hand. Not saying android is better but I have not had any of the same issues as you are having consistently. As another said it can still be your network also.

Mine has never even crashed before on my Android. None that I can recall.
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey @Darren1975, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue. If you haven't already, please provide the requested information in the dedicated thread for iOS users, located HERE. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.